SellersFunding (51-200 Employees, 464% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Position – Full Time
Industry – FinTech (Startup)
Business Type – Digital Lending & Payment Solutions
Function – Marketing
Education – Bachelor’s Degree
Experience – 3+ years
Location – Remote
SellersFunding (the “Company”) is hiring a Social Media Manager, to work remotely on a full-time basis reporting directly to the Director of Marketing. The ideal candidate is well-versed in creating strategies that drive results and ready to take on new projects at a high-growth company. In this role, the Social Media Manager will be responsible for supporting three (3) brands in the ecommerce space and generating a variety of unique and engaging content across multiple channels. In addition, the candidate filling this role will facilitate dialogue with followers and influencers to support our brand reputation, in collaboration with Marketing, Sales, Business Development and Customer Service as needed.
The Social Media Manager is expected to remain current on social media and digital technologies and trends. To be successful in this role, you must possess excellent communication skills to drive internal alignment and creatively elevate each brand’s position in ecommerce. Other responsibilities of this role include yet are not limited to creating social media strategies, building an influencer program from the ground-up, and defining social media KPIs to achieve our overall marketing goals.
- Research current trends in benchmark and audience preferences
- Align social media strategy with overall business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Conceptualize, create, edit, and share engaging content daily, across a variety of mediums (text, video, blog, etc.)
- Monitor metrics of web traffic and SEO
- Ensure brand consistency through collaboration with other departments, including but not limited to marketing, design, sales, or customer service.
- Oversee digital design of social media platforms, i.e. Facebook Timeline cover, profile photo, etc.
- Suggest and implement unique campaigns, to develop newfound brand awareness.
- Remain current on popular technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Reach out to our partners to coordinate social media efforts.
- Communicate with aligned influencers on social strategy.
- Adhere and remain in compliance with Company’s Code of Ethics, Information Security Policies, the Sexual Harassment Policy, and AML/KYC Policy, among others.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Proven 3+ years of work experience
- Data-driven & adept at analysis to make strategic decisions
- Hands-on experience in content creation, tracking, and management
- Excellent skills in the following areas:
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, imagine, and video)
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Self-motivated and strong interpersonal skills to actively implement ideas in a startup environment.
- Eastern time zone required
A fast-paced job in a co-work setting – requiring the flexibility to interact with the Company’s different teams either locally, remotely, or virtually.
Health Insurance (Medical, Dental & Vision), FSA, HSA, TeleDoc Virtual Health visits, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability, Supplemental Life, 401(k), and Commuter Benefits.
SellersFunding is a startup business – founded by a group of successful serial entrepreneurs and financial services experts that are seeking to make a difference in the new economy.
Our Value Proposition is to provide online eCommerce Merchants an easy way to access working capital and payments solutions across multiple platforms and geographies. Visit us @ www.sellersfunding.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity
SellersFunding Corp. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all qualified persons. SellersFunding will recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles, and ensure that all other personnel actions are administered, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin, gender, gender identity, age, genetic information, marital status, disability, covered veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Note that SellersFunding does participate in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.