Social Media Senior Manager:
Are you a social media expert who wants to join a fantastic company and team? AmeriSave is looking for a creative and driven individual who can help elevate our retail division through social media. You’ll bring your deep understanding of the social media landscape, trends and platforms to concept, plan and execute content with a social media lens that lives across owned, paid and earned channels. The right candidate will also develop and/or manage the social channels for our retail loan officers and branches. Strong writing abilities and attention to detail are also required.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and execute tactics to grow our social media platforms (LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc.) including editorial calendar planning, implementation, copy writing, and reporting
- Develop social media content strategies to reach various business objectives and enhance online reputation.
- Build a paid social media marketing campaign to assist in the amplification of messages
- Set measurable goals for social content and cross-channel programs; work with others on the marketing team to determine the proper KPIs and tools necessary to measure
- Collaborate internally with PR and product marketing teams to build holistic social media programming
- Analyze data, write concise metrics recaps and report on the results to the marketing team and management
- Manage social channels for branches and loan officers
- Copy writing
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years’ experience in social media, content, or editorial field
- Exceptional writing skills
- Prior experience in building and executing a social media from the ground up
- Ability to populate a high volume of new content ideas
- Analytical; has a keen understanding of social media KPIs by post type and platform, how to track to business objectives and how to analyze data to craft narratives and reports
- Proven track record for developing original content programs
- A solid understanding of third-party social media/influencer tracking tools
- Ability to work with a team of individuals to meet organizational goals
- Highly organized; ability to work on many projects with moving timelines
Additional Information Regarding Job Duties and Job Descriptions:
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one’s supervisor or other managers related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and other skills required for the position. The Company reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign, or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. The Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
California Consumer Privacy Act Disclosure Acknowledgment
Employment Applicants, New Hires, and Employees Residing in California
AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation’s California Consumer Privacy Act Policy Statement (“Policy”) can be reviewed here: www.amerisave.com/privacy-policy.
When AmeriSave’s Human Resources Department makes future requests for personal information, the same Policy is applicable. By applying, you understand this acknowledgment covers current and future personal information requests. You also acknowledge the business purpose of the personal information collected and that future requests may occur while applying for a position at AmeriSave and/or during employment, if applicable.