LiveRamp (501+ Employees, 29% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world, and we aspire to make it safe and easy for companies to use data effectively. This all starts with our brilliant people. Those who want to make a lasting impact in all that they do will find a home at LiveRamp—an inclusive, collaborative environment where exceptional talent is nurtured, championed, and where people matter most.
LiveRamp is looking for new graduates that crave challenges and seek out dynamic experiences and to jump right in and be fast-tracked onto a team that is the best fit for your skills and interests. Here at LiveRamp, we’re changing the world of data connectivity. Our technology unites the marketing technology ecosystem, enabling brands to measure the impact of digital marketing on sales and deliver highly relevant messages to consumers on virtually any channel or device.
As a Software Engineer you will help bring this vision to life by tackling your projects head on. It’s hard to say what tomorrow’s challenge may be, but in this role, you’ll be happy to hack away at it, whether it’s a Springboot Application on Java stack, a Ruby on Rails web application, a big data workflow in Spark, or something completely new. You’ll also collaborate with other engineers to execute on a diverse range of projects.
On the engineering team at LiveRamp, we value ownership and individual contribution within a collaborative environment. Be ready to leave your ego at the door, roll up your sleeves and start solving huge challenges as soon as you begin.
- We receive and process hundreds of billions of records (120TB of data daily) from various sources
- 90K CPUs, 300TB memory, 30PB of Storage
- Connect and interact with massive scale graph having billions of nodes and trillions of edges
- Fault tolerant and resilient services at scale
- Workflow management that involves processing tasks spanning minutes to days, challenges including failure resilience, sync versus async responses, reloading states, replay & retry, etc.
Your team will:
The File-Based Recognition (FBR) team delivers innovative Big Data solutions to fulfill important identity resolution use cases for our customers. We are currently rearchitecting our systems to provide a more powerful and flexible data processing environment at scale, offering an ideal opportunity to make an impact from day one.
- Design and build sophisticated systems to process and visualize massive amounts of data.
- Make mistakes. Fix them; learn from them; make different ones next time.
- Be at the forefront of technology innovation. Keep LiveRamp on the cutting edge of industry tools and best practices.
- Push your teammates to become stronger engineers. They will do the same for you.
- Take our engineering, business development, and culture in a whole new direction during one of our four Hackweeks every year.
- Excited by the idea of building scalable and reliable products.
- A talented new grad and looking to start a full time role in Summer 2022.
- Comfortable working in multiple languages, frameworks, and environments.
- Possess a startup personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and productive.
- A data enthusiast who wants to be surrounded by brilliant teammates and huge challenges.
- Good to have Java Programming skills
- Any project involving Workflow Orchestration would be a big plus
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and a fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we help you set up your home office (Home-based LiveRampers)
- Location: Remote
More about us:
LiveRampers are empowered to live our values of committing to shared goals and operational excellence. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and to one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global teams across nine countries and four continents. By continually building inclusive, high belonging teams, LiveRampers can deliver exceptional work, champion innovative ideas, and be their best selves. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person’s race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.