HashiCorp Inc. (501+ Employees, 113% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
At HashiCorp, we’re building a generation-defining infrastructure software company, powered by our core principles and a growing team of talented, committed professionals working together to help organizations seamlessly transition to and operate in the cloud. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, 85 percent of our employees work remotely, strategically distributed around the globe. From our inception we built the company with a remote-first approach because we believe talent has no boundaries.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Collaborate remotely on a cross-functional team including Engineering, Product, and Design to deliver excellent customer experiences
- Participate in large customer facing projects, identify trade offs and remove project blockers
- Continuously improve the product by writing code in systems written in Ruby on Rails, Ember.js and Golang
- Maintain a reliable production application for our customers while working alongside infrastructure engineering
- Empathize with the end user and be their voice when influencing priorities and technical decisions
- Participate in cross-team working groups while developing your knowledge as subject matter expert
- Enable your teammates through technical contributions, code reviews, and pairing
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to determine and prioritize new features and enhancements
You’re a great addition if you:
- Have 3+ years of production experience* working on any of the following:
- Backend applications (e.g., Ruby on Rails, Node)
- Frontend applications (e.g., Ember.js, React)
- Services written in Go
- Strive for quality through maintainable code and comprehensive testing from development to deployment
- Eagerly take on new challenges and are driven to deliver the highest quality solution for our customers
- Communicate clearly while remaining empathetic and kind
- Have an eagerness to learn through humility and reflection
* Production experience means you have worked professionally on software that operates in a production environment serving users.
We operate according to a strong set of company principles described in The Tao of HashiCorp. We’ve had a remote-first culture from the beginning. Our entire company, processes, and tools have been designed around this to ensure everyone can be successful from wherever they work. Learn more about how we work together.
We are dedicated to supporting the needs of our employees and their families in a way that is inclusive of all family structures. We’ve an extensive and generous list of benefits (which vary by country) to cover things such as parental leave, mental health days and assistance, medical insurance, and more.
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.