Snyk (501+ Employees, 267% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
All roles listed as ‘remote’ are available as remote within the same country.
We’re looking for a passionate and collaborative senior software engineer to join our new group to help us build the new Snyk Insights product.
Cloud Native App Sec has become complicated to track and manage. Apps are composed of many services and their components (e.g. code, containers), generating diverse and long lists of vulnerabilities that are hard to manage. Many of these component vulnerabilities don’t expose the app as a whole, resulting in lots of noise and expensive triage time.
To address this pain, customers need an application focused solution that looks at their security posture in a holistic fashion.
You have a great opportunity to join us building this product almost from scratch while creating an innovative environment that evolves rapidly.
You should apply if you:
- Experience in designing, building, deploying, and hosting microservices
- Love working in a fast-paced start-up environment that respects its engineers and customers
- Love building new products and getting innovative!
- Have a good track record of project leadership and mentorship of software engineers
- Have designed, built, deployed, and hosted microservices on a major cloud-provider
- Ensure a high-quality of code, that can be safely co-authored in a fast growing organisation
- Comfortable working in a cross-functional team, working across the stack to deliver new features from start-to-end
- Communicate proactively and have a team-first mind-set
You’ll spend your time:
- Building and maintaining the services that power our new product
- Talking to our customers, making sure we’re building a product they truly love
- Working across the stack to deliver new features from start-to-end
- Deploying new features to production
- Improving performance and overcoming scalability limits
- Collaborating with your team, planning the most important projects to work on next
We’d especially love to hear from you if you:
- Worked with a front-end framework in the past (React, Angular, Vue, Ember)
- Worked on a large-scale distributed system
Please apply. We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity – we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not sure if you meet all of the criteria – please apply anyway! We’d love to talk to you.
Snyk is the leader in developer security. We empower the world’s developers to build secure applications and equip security teams to meet the demands of the digital world. Our developer-first approach ensures organizations can secure all of the critical components of their applications from code to cloud, leading to increased developer productivity, revenue growth, customer satisfaction, cost savings and an overall improved security posture.
At Snyk, we envision an inclusive technology industry powering a more sustainable and secure world. Since our founding, Snykers have cared deeply for one another and the developer and security communities as well as the larger world around us. Learn more about our Snyk Impact social and environmental mission and take action with us here.
Snyk’s Developer Security Platform automatically integrates with a developer’s workflow and is purpose-built for security teams to collaborate with their development teams. Snyk is used by 1,200 customers worldwide today, including industry leaders such as Asurion, Google, Intuit, MongoDB, New Relic, Revolut and Salesforce.