Qualio (51-200 Employees, 600% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Qualio is on a mission to empower life science teams to launch and scale life-saving products. We’re doing that by building a connected and integrated quality management platform for the entire life science ecosystem. Qualio is trusted by 100s of highly regulated international customers, ranging from the bleeding edge of computational biology and machine learning to household names in mRNA vaccine development. We’re growing rapidly, and in 2021 we saw 132% year-on-year revenue growth.
The Qualio team is an all-remote, globally distributed workforce with teammates in over ten countries.
What’s the opportunity?
We are hiring a Senior Software Engineer in Test to join one of our development teams to push forward our strategy in Test Automation. We are committed to investing in our continuous automation, and we need you to help deliver that. You will take ownership of developing new features and in doing so, help add customer value. You will be confident and active in technical discussions and will be keen to contribute to the evolution of our internal systems and processes.
What skills do I need?
- Experience with test automation tools Cypress and/or Selenium
- Experience with a modern languages such as Typescript, Python, Node.js or similar
- Sound knowledge of test methodologies and their corresponding tools
- Experience working with Continuous Integration systems (e.g., CircleCI, Jenkins)
- Knowledge of testing microservices is a bonus
In addition to playing an important role in building Qualio, you’ll receive:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible holidays
- Unlimited Time Off
- Professional development stipend
- Working space allowance / home office budget
- Opportunity to make a difference through helping life-saving products to get to market
A note to candidates:
Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every single one of the qualifications as described in a job description. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company and we are most interested in finding the BEST candidate for the job. That candidate may be one who comes from a less traditional background, and that’s okay. We would strongly encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications described.