Map of Ag/Rezare Systems (11-50 Employees, 10% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
About this opportunity
We’re always growing and taking on new and interesting projects. We have an opportunity for a an experienced software test automation engineer to join our team on site in Hamilton, New Zealand (hybrid working supported).
Here’s what you’ll do:
You will define and implement an automation-first test strategy for our in-house data integration product, and will work with closely with the Test Capability Lead to implement our test strategy in a way that supports our product vision. You will have good knowledge and hands on experience with a variety of test automation tools and techniques.
We are committed to inclusive hiring and building diverse teams.
The Software Test Automation Engineer will be responsible for:
- Defining and implementing the product test strategy with a focus on automation
- Carrying out manual and exploratory testing as required
- Upholding and contributing to our agile and team processes
- Managing and tracking defects (using Azure DevOps)
- Working within a cross functional team focussing on high quality software delivery
- Working as a part of the development teams to help achieve the product vision
The Software Test Automation Engineer will:
- Have proficiency in test automation (3 years test experience with a significant focus on test automation)
- Be familiar with a variety of test automation tools for both UI and API testing
- Be a proactive communicator and self-starter
- Demonstrate knowledge of C#, .NET, Selenium, API testing and proficiency in querying SQL databases
- Have experience in working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and agile delivery tools (Azure DevOps preferred)
- Have relevant industry training in software testing or a relevant degree
- Bring excellent spoken English skills including the ability to present to customers and colleagues
- Demonstrate experience working in a product-based environment
- Bring practical experience in working in small, cross-functional teams using agile delivery processes
Enjoy these benefits
- Make the most of our focus on continuous learning and professional development
- Join a friendly, diverse team who enjoy working together
- In consultation with your team, experience a blended hybrid and flexible working environment
- Our office is in Hamilton, with lower house prices and shorter commute than the big cities
- There’s free parking, and our location is friendly for walking and cycling and close to a great local gym
You must have:
New Zealand citizenship, residency, or existing NZ work visa. For this position, we will not be sponsoring applications who do not meet NZ work requirements.