LogDNA (51-200 Employees, 158% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
About the role
The Solutions Architect role will have a consultative focus, tasked with advising LogDNA customers as they assess and develop their observability & data management strategies.
LogDNA’s Solution Architect will evaluate customers’ development environments and data flows, surfacing points of friction, and ultimately collaborate with customers’ internal leaders and users to augment or promote a DevOps culture.
This individual will start off as a “LogDNA McGuyver”, as they parachute into strategic implementations, help customers across an array of technical needs, and identify opportunities to augment the CS org’s technical understanding of customer environments and needs.
- How can we empower customers and customer-facing teams to evangelize the value of log analysis & an effective observability pipeline?
- What are the best ways to moderate and elevate customer conversations in complex orgs?
- How can we advise strategic partners to optimize their tech stack and data pipeline needs?
- What are the right system architectural designs and data flow patterns for Enterprise organizations? How can we parlay these ideas into best practices, use-cases, and regular recommendations?
- How can we best package and scale the explanation to problems we solve for customers?
- End-to-end application development experience
- Deep familiarity with Kubernetes
- Operational experience maintaining and troubleshooting production environments
- Experience in Cybersecurity, Data Management, DevSecOps, or Observability spaces
- Experience deploying sophisticated cloud solutions
- Database development, data warehousing, or data modeling experience
- Passion for simplifying complex concepts, guiding people to “aha!” moments
- Track record of building process from scratch
LogDNA is on a mission to empower people who build solutions that shape the world. We’re doing this by delivering a platform that enables enterprises to get more value from their observability data in real time, regardless of source, destination, use case, or scale. We’re not the only ones working on this problem but we have a few things the others don’t.
- We’re cloud-native and know how to make the most of modern technology like Kubernetes.
- We have scaled a solution from zero to petabyte scale in a short amount of time, while supporting thousands of active users across multiple environments.
- We are hungry for change and are surrounded by enterprises telling us they’re hungry, too.
- We have a kick-ass group of people who are thinking about the problem analytically and are excited to change the observability world for the better.
LogDNA has helped some of the world’s most innovative companies transform how they manage their systems and applications. Still, we know that we can help them get more value from their observability data by providing more flexibility and control over how they use it. This will enable teams to spend less time switching between data silos so they can focus on shipping better, more resilient, and secure products.
We have momentum on our side. Last year we saw triple digit revenue growth and added 800 new customers to our roster. Recent accolades include being named to YC’s Top Companies, CRN’s 10 Hottest DevOps Startups, and EMA’s Top 3 Observability Platforms.
What it’s like to work at LogDNA
At LogDNA, our culture is everything. We have an inclusive, collaborative, and fulfilling work environment so that our teammates can tackle some of technology’s biggest challenges. We hold the prestigious Great Place to Work badge and have won the Fortune Best Small and Medium Workplace award for the last two years in a row. Join us if you:
- Want to solve hard problems.
- Want to enable LogDNA’s customers, partners, and community to be highly productive and successful.
- Thrive in collaborative, cross-functional environments.
- Enjoy jumping in where needed to help the whole company succeed.
- Take your role, but not yourself, seriously. At LogDNA, we know that pride, humility, and kindness are not mutually exclusive.
- Receive competitive compensation.
- Receive competitive benefits, including:
- 100% healthcare coverage for you and your family.
- 100% dental coverage for you and your family.
- 100% vision coverage for you and your family.
- Flexible time off. Work-life balance is valued here and we encourage you to take the opportunity to recharge.
- One company-wide mental health day off per month in addition to all nationally recognized holidays.
- $600 annual remote work expense reimbursement in addition to hardware setup provided by the company.
This is a full-time remote opportunity. LogDNA is a remote-first company that was born in the San Francisco Bay Area and now has employees in 71 cities in North America and 8 countries worldwide. Learn more about our culture and how we stay connected on our website.