Podium (501+ Employees, 69% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Podium exists to help local businesses win. Using Podium’s technology, local businesses are able to simplify the way they build their business and modernize the way they communicate with their customers – from collecting payments, facilitating online reviews, launching marketing campaigns, and much more.
Our work and focus on local business and helping them to build thriving businesses has been recognized across the industry, including Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startups, Forbes’ Cloud 100, the Inc. 5000 (#13), and Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies. For more about our product, watch this video. Podium has a positive, inclusive, and supportive culture and was recently named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2021 (4 years in a row). We look for people who are curious, creative and are willing to do the work to be a little better every day. We also embody our company values in all that we do, which always starts with being Customer Obsessed, followed by Be a Founder, Zero Drama, and Enjoy the Ride.
This is a great opportunity to join the rapidly changing local enterprise space and work for an industry leader. Our sales team offers highly challenging positions and an excellent chance to join a company with an established product line and a rapidly growing customer base. We are looking for business-focused, bright, creative, technically capable and responsible individuals with an excellent track record of accomplishments in a pre-sales role. Podium Solutions Consultants are a member of the mid-market & enterprise sales team and an integral part of the sales cycle.
What you will be doing:
- Serving as the subject matter expert on the Podium Interaction Management Platform – in both internal and customer-facing circumstances
- Liaison between sales and the product management team to help shape future development and produce creative, product-based solutions to customer challenges
- Stay informed of the latest evolutions in the Podium solutions portfolio in order to educate the sales teams and recommend how the IM platform can add value to larger solutions
- Support RFP and proposal writing with respect to technical questions and best practices in Employee and Customer Experience
- Prepare scope documents, and professional services, consulting and managed services pricing estimates
- Architects an appropriate technical solution to meet the customer's business requirements based on established best practices and business objectives
- Investigates and optimizes a solution's fit to the requirements of an opportunity, both current and future
- Adapts solution design to new requirements
- Establishes the validity of a solution and its components
- Identifies the growth path and scalability options of a solution and includes these in design activities
- Anticipates and plans for competitive threats
What you should have:
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience in a customer facing role, ability to articulate and present solutions to customers
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience and a demonstrated track record of success within the SaaS software sector
- Experience contributing to proposals and RFP’s
- Results-oriented, prioritizes work activities, plans and stays organized in order to meet commitments
- Excellent business and technical presentation skills, communication (oral & written), and relationship building skills, across all levels of management
- Ability to travel minimum of 15%
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Information Systems, Computer Science, Communications or related field or equivalent work experience required.
What we hope you have:
- Previous experience in software/technology and ideally in pre or post-sales support
- Demonstrated interest in technology, including comfort with technical concepts and ability to become a subject matter expert with new technology applications
- Experience with Reputation Management, Customer Experience, Voice of the Customer, Quantitative analysis, Net Promoter Systems
- Experience or translatable skills in the contact center industry, telecommunications or cloud software sales, software development, software implementations, product management, or software development.
- Transparent culture
- Work in this building in Lehi, UT (open to remote)
- Great opportunities for career growth
- A stellar onsite gym with local professional coaches, morning and night classes offered
- Weekly free lunch, breakfast and smoothies
Podium is an equal opportunity employer. Podium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.