Indico Data / indico data solutions (51-200 Employees, 146% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
About Indico Data
It’s a fact –– 85% of all Enterprise data is unstructured. Critical insight in texts, csv’s, videos, audio files, pdf’s, contracts, emails, and much more are buried, unreachable by traditional analytics and BI tools, and requiring hours of human time to code, structure, classify and analyze.
What’s more, because this data is unstructured, the business processes it enables simply can’t be automated. This prevents enterprises from realizing the massive time and money benefits today’s RPA, Process Mining and BPA technologies offer.
Indico Data, the Unstructured Data Company, provides an innovative AI and ML powered software solution that enables organizations to automate, gain insight from, and apply their unstructured data to a wide range of automation workflows.
Unlike anything on the market, Indico is purpose-built for unstructured data, bringing together robust data analytics, advanced artificial intelligence and ML technologies, deep learning capabilities and highly efficient process automation.
Indico frees this data, allowing it to be robotically automated and deeply analyzed, delivering broad enterprise value, driving business and digital transformation initiatives, and saving Enterprises millions of dollars annually.
About the Position
The Solutions Consultant (SC) is a strategic technical and business advisor to customers, prospects, partners, and the Indico sales team. SCs conduct drive deep discovery to understand current scenarios and desired business outcomes. With this perspective in hand, SC’s shepherd the client from a technical perspective through all aspects of the pre-sales process not only as a subject matter expert in the Indico IPA platform, but also in Intelligent Automation and IDP best practices.
This role is a trusted and critical part of the sales function to include coaching and training sales team members on technical due diligence and product demonstrations. As an integral sales team member, there is shared ownership in achieving business objectives and revenue targets. This is a remote role and based in North America.
Passion for technology, particularly in ML, combined with your sincere desire to educate non-technical business users and stakeholders at an Enterprise level makes you a top-flight technical pre-sales professional.
Mapping business needs to technical architectures or the other way around is relatively straightforward, because of your deep love of technology and prowess as a communicator.
It is important that you are a multi-tasker and that you are hungry to learn, as becoming a trusted arm of the sales machine requires collaboration across Indico’s Sales, Marketing, Product, Engineering, R&D, Solution Engineering, and Customer Success teams.
Not only are you a self-starter, but you’ve seen this movie before and can rely on your own experience to get up and running to learn a new platform quickly, with minimal training and guidance.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in technical pre-sales with balance of sales, business, and technical skills (you’ve had previous roles as a Pre-Sales or Sales Engineer, Solutions Architect, Solutions Engineer, Solutions Consultant with strong experience on the pre-sales side)
- Ability to work with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders to build strong and lasting relations at the C-level at large Enterprise organizations
- Understanding of technology across different industries, new and emerging standards, IT infrastructures, hunger to learn and understand new technology trends
- Impeccable written, verbal and presentation skills
- Team player but still a self-starter thriving in a multi-tasking environment, adjusting priorities on-the-fly
- Familiar or certified in MEDDPICC or similar enterprise sales methodologies
- Willingness to travel – up to 50%
- Deep understanding of Indico IPA’s product offerings and service portfolio, from use case ideation to deployment
- All things demonstration – presentations, webinars, walkthroughs, product demonstrations & deep-dives
- Conduct Workshops, POCs, and Technical Evaluations for prospect, always driving understanding and accomplishing success criteria for prospects and partners
- Drive and manage technical evaluation stage of pre-sales process, focused on efficiency and identifying gaps
- Collaborate with prospects and partners alike to identify use cases that align with the Indico IPA platforms core capabilities
- Translate business needs into technical requirements and help guide customers to solutions that deliver value, working cross functionally with R&D, Solutions, Product, Engineering, & Customer Success where appropriate
- Become an Indico IPA evangelist, educating and teaching prospects and partners on how to use and adopt the Indico IPA platform
Indico is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our People Operations Team. The People Operations Team at Indico requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact Indico employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with Indico.
Indico will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than candidates themselves for either current or future positions. Submission of unsolicited resumes in advance of an agreement between the People Operations Team and the external recruiter/staffing agency does not create any implied obligation on the part of Indico.