Webflow (501+ Employees, 160% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for a Solutions Engineer to inspire our customers by helping them understand the art of what’s possible with the Webflow platform. You will tell our differentiated story that shows how our solution helps them meet their business objectives. Webflow Solutions Engineers also champion the customer voice by understanding market trends and influencing product direction.
About the role
- Location: US remote, Eastern Time Zone
- Type: Full-time
As a Solutions Engineer, you’ll …
- Support multiple Account Executives and deals simultaneously, proactively communicating with stakeholders to ensure on-time solution delivery.
- Guide Enterprise customers through the evaluation process of Webflow ensuring that our solution meets key business objectives and technical requirements.
- Partner with both the Account Executives and potential customers through deep discovery, solution design, technical validation and business case development.
- Build effective stories through demonstrations that highlight the benefits of using Webflow to solve key customer objectives and challenges.
- Influence product direction by representing the customer voice while working with product, marketing and sales.
You’ll thrive as a Solutions Engineer if you:
- You take a consultative approach and are passionate about helping customers solve problems
- Possess (or are willing to learn) Webflow products including knowledge of third-party app integrations
- Enjoy working autonomously, creatively, and kindly with your teammates while empowering and supporting those around you
- Practice radical candor with your colleagues to communicate clearly. You can start from the common ground as a great listener and work towards creative solutions with others.
- You have excellent coaching, writing, discovery and presentation skills.
- You have enthusiasm for earning customer trust and deepening customer relationships.
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and adaptable to changing priorities.
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.