Amazon (501+ Employees, 130% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
The Amazon Security Recruiting Team is seeking an experienced, customer-focused Technical Recruiter to join our North America industry recruiting team. The focus of the role is to drive candidate generation and sourcing strategies in partnership with your peers. In this role, you will have the opportunity to partner across Amazon Security teams and execute sourcing campaigns to attract and hire the best security talent the industry has to offer. This is a great opportunity to be in a high-visibility role as part of a team focused on making an impact on the business while recruiting for smart, innovative talent.
In this role, innovation is the key as the need for security professionals continues to rise in the industry. You will only be limited by your creativity. You will thrive in working with hiring managers who are 100% engaged in the recruiting process and eager to support recruitment delivery any way they can. While our hiring bar is one of the most challenging to overcome; the results make it worthwhile as you will work with some of the most impressive individuals in their field.
Candidate quality is all that matters and we are willing to go to any length to engage industry experts. Our Talent Acquisition team operates in a fast-paced environment and can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, innovate, and get the job done. You will have the opportunity to draw on your extensive knowledge of talent acquisition and technology recruiting to forge dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners.
Key job responsibilities
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing strategies which target multiple candidate channels and assess candidates for fit and motivation rather than simply sell a role.
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through proactive market research and on-going relationship management; conduct in-depth screening of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high interview-to-offer ratios.
- Apply your advanced sourcing skills to identify talent others cannot.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Amazon’s mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customers
- Partner with hiring managers to generate, close and hire technical talent
- Participate in sourcing projects/recruiting initiatives including, but not limited to, meet-ups; tech events; conferences.
- Research and build talent pools
- 3+ years of recruiting experience
- 1+ years of technical recruiting experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Prior experience in a full-lifecycle, research or pure sourcing role gained within a complex corporate, RPO or agency environment
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships
- Experience in running sourcing events
- Strong commitment to continuous improvement
- Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships both internal and external
- Ability to continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to sourcing and delivering candidates.
- Strong communication, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Ability to execute a recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates.
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Possession of strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
- Experience recruiting in a highly competitive environment.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.