SmartCommerce (51-200 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Be Smart. In It to Win It. Teamwork Makes the Dream Work. Yes, We Can. We Got Your Back. Built on Trust
These values define who we are and they have empowered our staggering growth to become the #1 leader in Click2Cart technology.
Let’s be honest. Job posts are boring, but working with SmartCommerce is far from it.
Our ideal candidate is an A+-player/achiever with an entrepreneurial spirit, infectious personality, and the ability to earn instant rapport with internal and external clients. The right candidate learns fast, is self-motivated, and wants to grow while truly contributing to the success of the team.
At SmartCommerce employees are passionate go-getters who partner with CPG brands to take their sales to the next level through a proprietary one-click path to purchase technology “MOE”. These partnerships increase clients’ profit margins and their sales exponentially.
What really matters is that the vision, the culture, and the rules of engagement align and are something that team members truly want to embrace. We are a “Family First” organization where our families at home, work-family, and clients are all a priority. When SmartCommerce’s cultural beliefs align with yours, success will follow.
The ideal candidate is an A Player with an entrepreneurial spirit, infectious personality, and the aptitude to build instant rapport and trust with new and existing clients. The right candidate learns fast, is self-motivated, and desires to grow, while truly contributing to the success of the team.
- Close net new logos by thoroughly qualifying opportunities and securing meetings with C-level marketing Executives and key decision makers, with a focus on larger, complex organizations
- Consult with prospects to determine the best solution to meet their specific needs
- Strategically forecast, manage and drive opportunities to closure
- Continually focus on sustaining a 3x pipeline
- Maintain an ongoing working knowledge of current product and service offerings
- Continually develop knowledge and expertise of our industry and top competitors
- Required Skills and Experience
- 7+ years’ experience in selling at the C-level with demonstrated overachievement of sales goals
- Expert at managing and running complex sales cycles in a Cloud (SaaS) environment
- Demonstrated experience in developing new business relationships at all levels of an organization
- True “hunter” mentality
- Strong, interpersonal, listening, and communication skills
- Dynamic public speaking skills
- Articulate, motivated and organized
- Accurately forecast opportunities
- Proficient with Salesforce.com
- Solid knowledge in MarTech/eCommerce/CPG space a big plus
- Bachelor’s Degree
Meet or exceed assigned targets for sales volume, market share, and
- other key financial performance objectives.
- Be a strong contributor to the sales organization, while supporting and expanding our culture of accountability, professional development, high-performance, and ethical behavior
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, Profit Sharing)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Long Term Disability
- Short Term Disability
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Work From Home
- Wellness Resources