Lyra Health (501+ Employees, 193% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
- Ensure new providers are set up to tax and receive payment correctly
- Work directly with providers to update their banking information, W9, DE-542 and billing address.
- Report independent contractors to the California Employment Development Department
- Work with the Billing Operations team on improving existing workflows and implementing new processes
- Investigate and action on charge disputes
- Collaborate with technical teams to identify, research, and resolve bugs
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards within Tableau and Google Sheets
- Update and maintain standard operating procedures and workflow documentation
- Manage sensitive information and strictly maintain HIPAA compliance
- 2-4 years experience in billing operations, payroll, tax or bookkeeping
- Prior experience with provider relations or customer service a plus
- Experience with Zendesk, Salesforce, and/or Tableau a plus
- Expert in google sheets, excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Planning, problem-solving and critical thinking skills to anticipate, avert, or resolve issues.
- Excellent communication skills-both verbal and written, with an emphasis on establishing rapport and relationships
- Clear technical writing skills to develop and document concise protocols/training documents as processes become more complex and the company scales
- Passionate about improving mental health care and excited by our mission of leveraging technology to scale access to evidence-based therapies.
- Ability to innovate and creatively solve problems in a highly collaborative manner
- Strong project management skills and a demonstrated ability to work successfully on cross-functional teams
- Ability to flourish in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Prior experience working in a technology environment a plus
This role is a remote opportunity. Qualified candidates located outside of California are welcome to apply! Candidates who include a cover letter will be prioritized.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.