At AllStripes, we are dedicated to unlocking new treatments for people affected by rare disease. There are 7,000 rare diseases affecting 1 in 10 people globally, yet less than 5% of conditions have an FDA-approved therapy. The rare disease drug R&D market is growing at an unprecedented rate, making up over 50% of all novel drugs approved by the FDA in the last year. AllStripes’ two-sided consumer-facing and enterprise software platform serves 1) rare disease patients by showing them their own impact on drug development and 2) life sciences customers by sharing critical disease insights not available anywhere else.
Everyone at AllStripes is driven by a deep commitment to our mission, a passion for problem solving, and an openness to vulnerability. We regard our culture as one of the products we offer. As a team, we practice conscious leadership, where we are committed to supporting each other to be curious, open, and playful in order to build a connected, creative, and energetic work culture (for more information, visit conscious.is).
We’re looking for a passionate Sr. Business Recruiter to join our team. This role is perfect for someone who loves collaborative work and gets thrill in bringing organization to chaos. You should love meeting new people, sussing out what makes them tick, and match-making. You should love creating processes and systems from the ground up and be comfortable with a fast-paced and ever-changing environment. You’ll also play an instrumental role in supporting our growth as we scale over the next year by ensuring candidates receive a consistent and enriching candidate experience. This is a great opportunity to be part of a unified People team and work closely within Recruiting and HR. If being the missing piece to make our awesome team more awesome excites you, then this is the role for you!
What You’ll Do
- Work with hiring managers across sales and operations to strategize and plan for the expansion of their teams.
- Attract a top-notch, diverse candidate pool by writing and posting compelling job descriptions as well as by identifying potential candidates and conducting outreach.
- Manage full life-cycle recruitment processes including arranging interviews, funneling candidates efficiently, sourcing and screening candidates.
- Establish key performance metrics and hiring analytics to optimize the hiring process.
- Bring in unique closing strategies that help us capture top-tier talent.
Who You Are
- Someone with 4+ years of business recruiting experience, preferably at a Bay Area technology company or start-up.
- Someone who can explain our company’s mission and core values and help us identify candidates who align with our mission and values.
- A self-starter, self-reliant, and results-oriented person.
- A detail-oriented person.
- Someone with compelling written skills.
- A person who can establish rapport quickly and read people well.
- Experience working with Lever ATS is a plus.
What We Offer
- 90% covered medical, dental, and vision plans for you + 75% coverage for dependents
- 100% covered wellness benefit package including Headspace, Ginger.io, Aaptive and Physera
- Flexible PTO + 14 paid holidays per year
- $1,250 workstation set-up budget (in addition to your laptop, monitor, and peripherals) + monthly cell & internet reimbursement ($75 and $50, respectively)
- 12-week parental leave policy for all new parents
- HSA contribution + FSA
- Team lunches & activities (free Thursday lunch)
We’re dedicated to jumpstarting new research to accelerate treatments for rare disease patients. Everyone at AllStripes is driven by a deep commitment to our mission, a passion for problem solving, and an interest in constantly improving how things can be done.
If our mission resonates with you, and you only match some of these attributes, we hope you apply regardless. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace, and enthusiastically encourage people from historically underrepresented groups in tech to apply to AllStripes.
We can’t wait to learn more about you!