Strive Health (201-500 Employees, 353% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Strive Health is built for purpose- to transform a broken kidney care system. We are fundamentally changing the lives of kidney disease patients through early identification and engagement, comprehensive coordinated care, and home-first dialysis. Strive’s model is driven by a high-touch care team that integrates with local providers and spans the entire care journey from CKD through ESRD, leveraging comparative and predictive data and analytics to identify patients at risk. Strive Health’s interventions significantly reduce the rate of emergent dialysis crash, cut inpatient utilization, and significantly improve patient outcomes and experience. Come join our journey as we create THE destination for top talent in the Healthcare community and set a new standard for how care kidney should be done.
Senior Data Analyst (Partner Analytics)
The Senior Data Analyst (Partner Analytics) will work across the organization to support new and ongoing initiatives. This person will be an early member of a highly experienced and passionate team and will play a key role in defining the future of the organization. The associate’s primary focus will be supporting and advancing initiatives across analytics and operational performance in collaboration with both the new market & business development team, as well as the organization overall.
- Research, hypothesize and develop analytical approaches for identifying, analyzing, and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets, particularly in healthcare claims & lab data
- Ability to conceptualize and design innovative models to assess viability of new and ongoing initiatives and clinical programs
- Collaborate with team members from strategy, clinical and new market functions to identify data driven opportunities to add value to existing and potential partners
- Perform ad-hoc analysis for internal and external stakeholders
- Design and build self-service dashboards to measure performance and assist in directing team’s efforts towards initiatives with the largest impact
- Identify, communicate, and lead the resolution of data gaps that impede the fulfilment of operational reporting and oversight
- Meet in person with internal and/or external stakeholders to facilitate team and business priorities/opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic achievement
- Located in Denver, or Remote
- 4+ years’ experience in healthcare data analysis
- Working knowledge of analyzing medical claim, lab data, EMR data and clinical data
- High degree of proficiency in Microsoft SQL, Excel & PowerPoint
- Entrepreneurial spirit and comfort in ambiguity; desire to be a self-starter
- Must be comfortable speaking and leading analytical discussions with partners
- Business Travel
Annual Salary Range: $85,000.00-$105,000.00
Strive Health offers competitive compensation and benefits. An annual performance bonus, determined by company and individual performance, is available for many roles and aligned to Strive Health guidelines. Learn more about our benefits here
Strive Health is an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace. At this time Strive Health is unable to provide and work visa sponsorship. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please apply even if you feel you do not meet all qualifications. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to [email protected]