CrowdStrike (501+ Employees, 104% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
#WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks. We’re looking for people with limitless passion, a relentless focus on innovation and a fanatical commitment to the customer to join us in shaping the future of cybersecurity. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, CrowdStrike is committed to cultivating an inclusive, remote-first culture that offers people the autonomy and flexibility to balance the needs of work and life while taking their career to the next level. Interested in working for a company that sets the standard and leads with integrity? Join us on a mission that matters – one team, one fight.
About the Role:
- This position is for a Senior Intelligence Analyst on the Intelligence Customer Operations team. You work on location as both an advisor and all-source analytic resource to select CrowdStrike government customers and as a liaison between the customers and other CrowdStrike Intelligence teams.
- You will provide cyber threat analysis through regular customer briefings, track and fulfill information requests using CrowdStrike Intelligence resources, and relay customer feedback.
- You will develop a trusted advisor relationship by helping clients operationalize cyber threat intelligence focused on best practices and industry trends.
- Facilitating high levels of customer satisfaction and maintaining ownership of assigned customer accounts.
- Writing intelligence reports and drafting briefings for your customers.
- Advocating on behalf of your customers with the internal Intelligence and engineering teams to improve products and ensure customer’s feedback, feature requests, and overall satisfaction are conveyed and accounted for.
- Developing an understanding of the customer’s business and operational needs, and provide pro-active recommendations that satisfy requirements and ongoing technical needs.
- Identifying opportunities to increase overall customer satisfaction or streamline internal processes. If you have an understanding of contemporary scripting languages and/or familiarity with application programming interfaces (API) you could use these skills for this endeavor.
- 5+ years of experience in cyber threat intelligence or all-source intelligence analysis.
- Familiarity with cyber threat intelligence terminology and data communication concepts and technologies.
- Willingness to learn new technologies, terminology and processes.
- Ability to communicate complex topics succinctly to both internal and client-facing executives, management, or operational team members.
- Must be able to adapt to quickly changing threat environments to meet customer intelligence requirements and demands.
- Eligible for Government Security Clearance
- Fluency in English and Hebrew required
Travel: Minimal to light travel (25%)
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation – generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.