Advancio (51-200 Employees, 42% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
This is a remote position.
Advancio is a global software company that is growing every day, and we are looking for talented and passionate people who wish to join and be an integral part of our team.
We are passionate about technology and the power it has to change the world. We are building a company where we love what we do, we collaborate positively with our customers, and most important of all: have fun while we work!
About the position
As a Senior Java Developer, you will be responsible of designing, developing and implementing web application server software using as the main technology: Java, with experience in Spring Framework
We are looking for someone who has attention to detail, implementing best practices, working proactively with others, ensuring the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness.
- Design and develop web application server software using the technologies listed below plus related tools
- Design and implement RESTful web services to support internal and 3rd party access and updating of the applications data
- Using coding standards and share best practices to ensure quality
- Write quality and thoughtful code, which is modular, flexible, well-designed, documented and unit tested
- Software application development (front end to back end) in an Agile/Scrum development fast paced environment
- Conducting unit testing using automated unit test frameworks
- Identifying risk and conducting mitigation action planning
- Conducting configuration of your own work
- Advocate best practices and review the work of other developers and provide feedback
- Proactively seek out and help minimize pain points within our architecture and code base
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Performing requirement analyses
- 5+ years of professional experience working closely with Java/Spring Boot, object-oriented programming.
• 3+ years’ experience of REST APIs and good understanding of JSON
• Advanced English
• Good understanding of micro service architecture, Spring Cloud umbrellas
• Experience in any one of the RDBMS databases preferably MySQL or SQL Server writing complex SQL, joins, troubleshooting
• Good work experience on Apache Tomcat
• Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
• Demonstrated ability on architecting micro-services supporting high throughput and high concurrency
• Good communication skills and team collaboration are important
• Quick troubleshooting skills and providing reasonable root cause analysis
• Able to carry forward work by themselves with minimal supervision.
Nice to have / Plus
- Great attention to detail
- Resourceful, quick problem solver
- Fast learner and motivated
- Analytical and data-driven mindset
- Good communications skills and team collaborator
- Competitive salary.
- Permanent remote work / Relocation bonus.
- Microsoft Certifications/ Udemy Courses.
- Benefits by law (INFONAVIT/IMSS, vacations) / Life insurance / Mayor Medical Insurance
- Birthday and Anniversary bonuses and day off / Paid time off without waiting a year.
- Career Path programs / Opportunity to keep growing inside the company.
- Excellent company culture, fun monthly and yearly events, and even more cool perks!