CrowdStrike (501+ Employees, 104% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
#WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks. We’re looking for people with limitless passion, a relentless focus on innovation and a fanatical commitment to the customer to join us in shaping the future of cybersecurity. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, CrowdStrike is committed to cultivating an inclusive, remote-first culture that offers people the autonomy and flexibility to balance the needs of work and life while taking their career to the next level. Interested in working for a company that sets the standard and leads with integrity? Join us on a mission that matters – one team, one fight.
About the Team:
The Content Research & Integration (CRI) is a team which resides within the Endpoint Protection area of CrowdStrike – an area which is responsible for enabling detections and preventions of malicious behaviors on the Falcon Platform. The CRI team is focused on strategic, forward leaning research into new Falcon Sensor capabilities to identify various tactics and techniques used by adversaries. We accomplish this by focusing on OS security/internals for all major supported platforms (Windows, Mac, and Linux) and exposing the right data to the sensor in a supportable and performant manner. Most of our projects involve months of research, planning, coordination, and implementation to be successful. We currently support several key Falcon Sensor technologies that are leveraged by detection and response teams to increase telemetry, detections, and preventions on the platform.
About the Role:
In this role you will research techniques for detecting malicious activity occurring on macOS systems. Once researched you will develop them into production level solutions for deployment. This role requires a combination of deep understanding of macOS kernel and user space and a large amount of solution creativity. The role is a split of research and implemention working alongside a small and nible group of engineers.
- Research techniques for detecting malicious activity including some reversing
- Implement solutions with strict attention to performance and reliability
- Clearly articulate thoughts & designs both upwards and downwards
- Triage and resolve both internal and external facing issues
What You’ll Need:
- Knowledge of macOS Internals across multiple versions
- Familiarity and ideally experience with a large number of macOS Frameworks
- Can develop high-quality code in one and ideally more of the following languages: C/C++/ObjC/Swift
- Experience developing enterprise software for distribution to large number of systems including CI, testing, release management and issue handling is a plus
- Able to communicate, collaborate, and work effectively in a distributed team
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation – generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
CrowdStrike, Inc. is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. For applicants in Colorado the salary range is $145,000 – $230,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. A candidate’s salary is determined by various factors including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, and certifications. The salary range may differ in other states.
CrowdStrike participates in the E-Verify program.