Atlassian (501+ Employees, 122% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
You will be an essential member of Atlassian’s Customer Success and Innovation (CSI) team leading a go to market group responsible for building demand generation and customer engagement related to customer success and our enterprise services portfolio.
The ideal team member will complement our existing team with competencies in go to market (GTM) strategy partnering with customer research, competitive intelligence, product designers and sales leadership to create a marketing strategy to support customers throughout their buying journey and on through adoption and expansion success.
You will develop relationships with partners and collaborators to create the strategy, establish yourself as a subject matter authority on how we will show up in the market and engage with potential customers. You will play a meaningful role in all GTM efforts, from pre-sales to post sale success across execution of major programs. We will look to you to will exemplify collaboration and adaptation.
General Responsibilities to include:
- Establish a GTM motion with Customer Success Leadership Globally. Work with leadership to understand and represent customer demand and market opportunity, build pre-sales awareness of Atlassian success services, and create demand for paid services with an eye on adoption, expansion, and churn reduction.
- Oversee the development of coordinated marketing plans and content strategies for multidimensional programs
- Lead the customer-facing Success Central web property as a major channel of customer success content and engagement
- Manage sourcing, onboarding, and managing vendors (specifically managing our current web development partner relationship)
- Align dependencies across all of the partners to ensure efficient time to market
- Identify, escalate, and mitigate risk to program and team success
- Manage the regular planning rigor to help teams keep their eye on the quarterly OKR goals, driving the rhythm of planning, delivery, iteration, and measurement
- Ensure teams are driving a regular pace of preparation for annual events and milestones such as Atlassian TEAM, Quarterly Business Reviews, and Annual planning
On your first day, we’ll expect you to have:
- 5+ years of leadership within a go to market team
- 7+ years of professional services or enterprise B2B marketing or demand gen experience
- Deliver work with sales, finance, customer research and marketing partners
- Customer-centric strategy with a passion for content
- Experience with engagement-based campaign design and execution
- Hands-on experience with content publishing and management at scale with exposure to headless CMS systems such as Contentful
- Understanding of enterprise SaaS software sales and professional services delivery
More about CSI team
It’s all right there in the name when you join the Atlassian Customer Success and Innovation team you are at the heart of empowering our customers to do more with our products as they unleash the potential in their teams. You will contribute to customer success by handling challenges head-on and providing unparalleled knowledge and best practices around our solutions. We are big on distributed collaboration and are passionate about our customer-first culture. Working in this team at Atlassian, you’ll have an impact on some of our biggest accounts, fast. You won’t get frustrated with bureaucracy or slow decision-making because we encourage creative thinking. We don’t just want to know your opinions; we want to see your ideas in action. We hire great people and then trust them to be great.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we’re motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub .