Braintrust (201-500 Employees, 255% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Braintrust is the first decentralized Web3 talent network that connects skilled, vetted knowledge workers with the world’s leading companies. The community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it, ensuring the network always serves the needs of its users, instead of a centrally-controlled corporation. And because the community of knowledge workers and contributors earns ownership and control of Braintrust through its native BTRST token for their contributions to the network and its growth, new Talent and jobs have participated in the network at record speeds.
Braintrust has over 700,000+ community members, with knowledge workers and project contributors across the world. Braintrust is trusted by hundreds of Fortune 1000 global enterprises including Nestlé, Porsche, Atlassian, Goldman Sachs, and Nike. For more information, visit: www.braintrust.com.
BTRST is available on Coinbase.com and in the Coinbase Android and iOS apps. Coinbase customers can trade, send, receive, or store BTRST in most Coinbase-supported regions. For more information on Braintrust and the BTRST token, read the “Braintrust: The Decentralized Talent Network” whitepaper.
- JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C – see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote Work Anytime
- HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $60 – $80/hr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40h/week
- 6+ years of experience in animation, motion graphics, video editing plus relevant education in this field.
- Experience collaborating with internal stakeholders (like marketing) to ship new interactions and animations in video format or on websites.
- Fluency in motion graphic and design software (e.g. After Effects, CC, Figma).
- Experience in Lottie animation a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in design, animation or related field preferred.
What you’ll be working on
The Sr. Motion Graphics Designer will work closely with the VP of Creative and creative team to build a new brand identity through research, strategy, experimentation, concept and implementation – ultimately making our client’s brand feel as big as its purpose.
- Develop and define the role of motion graphics as part of the new Flock brand.
- Ability to use motion to a narrative effect and understanding the future of interactive motion.
- Collaborate in designing and creating storyboards, mood boards, and design frames, and ultimately bring the concepts to life with a unique, memorable motion pov.
- Create engaging animations that connect with the target audience and achieve the target objectives.
- Produce video content and assets for use across a wide variety of media, including social media, mobile platforms, web, and emerging media.
- Take initiative on projects to over-deliver new and innovative solutions.
- Independently manage priorities and workload to meet all schedules and deadlines.
- Contribute to team best practices for establishing and creating motion graphics along with setting up scalable project templates.
- Other duties as assigned.