6sense (501+ Employees, 390% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
It’s no surprise that 6sense is named a top workplace year after year — we have industry-leading technology developed and taken to market by a world-class team. 6sense is Top Rated on Glassdoor with a 4.9/5 and our CEO Jason Zintak was recognized as the #1 CEO in the small & medium business category by Glassdoor’s 2021 Top CEO Employees Choice Awards.
In 2021, the company was recognized for having the Best Company for Diversity, Best Company for Women, Best CEO, Best Company Culture, Best Company Perks & Beneﬁts and Happiest Employees from the employee feedback platform Comparably. In addition, 6sense has also won several accolades that demonstrate its reputation as an employer of choice including the Glassdoor Best Place to Work (2022), TrustRadius Tech Cares (2021) and Inc. Best Workplaces (2022, 2021, 2020, 2019).
6sense reinvents the way organizations create, manage, and convert pipeline to revenue. The 6sense Revenue AI captures anonymous buying signals, predicts the right accounts to target at the ideal time, and recommends the channels and messages to boost revenue performance. Removing guesswork, friction and wasted sales effort, 6sense empowers sales, marketing, and customer success teams to signiﬁcantly improve pipeline quality, accelerate sales velocity, increase conversion rates, and grow revenue predictably.
Imagine working with a cohesive team to drive business transformation at companies like Twilio, Tableau, Thomson Reuters, Zendesk, Sage Intacct, and others with impact to their top line growth. And imagine doing all that without the big company bureaucracy that slows down experimentation and progress of a product team.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Analyst to come join our fast-moving team. You'll be an instrumental player to help us grow the emerging market of next generation B2B for sales and marketing. We have a superior technology position and growing customer base, and you will be a key contributor to help us accelerate growth through identifying and delivering upon unique product value propositions. You will drive some of our core products designed to meet the customer and market need while maintaining the overall company strategy.
We're looking for someone that has a strong analytical background, exceptional at diving deep into an area of product opportunity, helping to put together detailed analyses, impact areas for our product and teams, and business cases for product initiatives that align to company growth and target addressable market expansion initiatives.
- Analyze growth initiatives, industry trends, competitive intelligence, etc. and make recommendations for product leadership to consider as part of roadmap planning.
- Create business cases and market sizing for new product investment areas and target addressable market expansion initiatives.
- Develop analyses around our pricing and packaging based on deal data, utilization, and product strategy to help us refine models as required.
- Be a customer and user advocate, championing their needs via customer data insights and discovery sessions.
- Develop use cases, product requirements and processes with product managers that can help us capitalize on recommendations.
- Ad-hock projects
Skills and Qualifications
- Demonstrated ability to build, own, communicate, and drive the analysis and business case of at least one product initiative end-to-end
- Demonstrated ability to pull together detailed research from a variety of sources of information into a synthesized recommendation
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects for different stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to understand software-as-a-service offerings, go-to-market motions, and impact of market expansion opportunities
- Superior verbal communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to connect with customers and partners
- Native-level English written and spoken skill is required
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Background or experience in enterprise software required
- Management consulting or strategy experience within technology and MBA
- 4+ years of experience as a business or product analyst working on product initiatives
Every person in every role at 6sense owns a part of deﬁning the future of our industry-leading technology. You’ll join a team where curiosity is prized, no one’s satisﬁed with the status quo, and everyone’s all-in on the collective good.6sense is a place where difference-makers roll up their sleeves, take risks, act with integrity, and measure successby the value we create for our customers.
We want 6sense to be the best chapter of your career.
Feel part of something
You’ll be part of building tomorrow’s tech, revolutionizing how marketing and sales teams create, manage, and convert pipeline to revenue. And you’ll be seen and appreciated by co-workers who challenge you, cheer you on, and always have your back.
At 6sense, you’ll experience the passion from customers and colleagues alike for our market-leading vision, and you're entrusted with applying your unique talents to help bring that vision to life.
Build a career
As part of a company on a rocketship trajectory, there’s no way around it: You’re going to experience unparalleled career growth. With colleagues as humble and hungry as you are, and a leadership philosophy grounded in trust, transparency, and empowerment, every day is a chance to improve on the one before.
Enjoy access to our Udemy Training Library with 5,000+ courses, give and get recognition from your coworkers, and spend time with our executive team every two weeks in our All Hands gathering to connect, learn and ask leaders about whatever is on your mind.
Enjoy work, and your life
This is a place where you’ll do your best work and inspire others to do theirs — where you’re guaranteed to make real connections, for life, along the way.
We want to help you prioritize health and wellness, today and tomorrow. Take advantage of family medical coverage; a monthly stipend to support your physical, mental, and ﬁnancial wellness; generous paid parental leave beneﬁts; Plus, we have an open time-off policy, so you can take the time you need.
Set for success
A vision as big as ours only comes to life when we’re all winning together.
We’ll make sure you have the equipment you need to work at home or in one of our oﬃces. And have the right snacks, pens or lighting with our work-from-home expense reimbursement allowance. We also partner with WeWork to make sure that if your choice is a hybrid of home and oﬃce, we have you covered in the locations they’re offered.
That’s the commitment we make to every one of our employees. If this sounds like a place where you'll thrive as you take your success to the next level, let’s chat!
6sense is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to [email protected]