Param Solutions (11-50 Employees, 6% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Clearance Requirement: Must be US Citizen and should be able to obtain clearance.
- Specific Roles and Responsibilities for the FDA Quality Assurance Engineer position include but are not limited to:
- Identify the testable requirements and prepare the test strategy for each of the testing types identified
- Write comprehensive test plans for functional, regression, acceptance, and stress testing
- Perform Functional, Regression, and Performance test execution
- Design and develop automated test scripts for Regression testing
- Conduct and facilitate User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with customer business owners
- Assist in post-production support-such as end-user support, troubleshooting of issues on relevant production-like environments
- Other similar professional duties may be assigned as needed
- 5+ years of experience with software or web application testing.
- Proficient in developing test strategies, test plans, and test cases for complex custom applications
- Detail-oriented, capable of working under limited direction toward predefined objectives, and can independently determine and develop solutions.
- Strong SQL skills
- Experience in automation tools like Selenium and Load Runner is an added advantage
- Candidate must possess sharp analytical and excellent communication skills
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, communications, engineering, business, or related field is required