CrowdStrike (501+ Employees, 104% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
#WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks. We’re looking for people with limitless passion, a relentless focus on innovation and a fanatical commitment to the customer to join us in shaping the future of cybersecurity. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, CrowdStrike is committed to cultivating an inclusive, remote-first culture that offers people the autonomy and flexibility to balance the needs of work and life while taking their career to the next level. Interested in working for a company that sets the standard and leads with integrity? Join us on a mission that matters – one team, one fight.
About the Role:
Reporting to our Director, Sales Operations the Senior Sales Commissions Analyst will join a fast-paced growing team working with our sales leaders on interesting compensation-related projects. You must have a can-do attitude, enjoy rolling up your sleeves and being a part of an innovative culture where you can build and provide real time impact on a global scale.
- Responsible for all aspects of day to day commission administration in Xactly Incent resulting in accurate and timely commission payments.
- Create, validate and audit monthly reports to ensure accuracy and completeness of commissions crediting and payout results.
- Troubleshoot and resolve calculation and/or data errors within Xactly Incent.
- Respond to compensation related inquiries from the Sales Team in an effective and timely manner.
- Perform configuration, testing and other support activities related to plan, quota, and policy changes
- Manage Sales Promotion, bonus and SPIFF payments.
- Prepare key monthly commission reconciliation reports including reporting of monthly commission and sales attainment metrics.
- Proactively identify, develop, and implement process improvements, documenting desktop procedures to achieve efficiencies and scalability.
- Able to function as a utility player in a hyper growth environment.
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum of 7-10+ years of progressive experience managing commission processes for a high growth sales team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting or related field is required.
- High-tech, start-up, rapid growth and/or publicly traded company experience.
- You must love our business. CrowdStrike is a leader in cybersecurity. We don’t have a mission statement. We are on a mission to protect our customers from breaches. You must be genuinely committed to our mission and eager to learn the details of our business
- Xactly experience is required.
- Ability to multi-task across a broad range of responsibilities and work in a dynamic environment.
- Must be self-motivated, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, possess initiative, problem definition and resolution skills, and strong analytical skills.
- Salesforce.com CRM experience
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation – generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
CrowdStrike, Inc. is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. For applicants in Colorado the salary range is $85,000 – $130,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. A candidate’s salary is determined by various factors including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, and certifications. The salary range may differ in other states.