We are searching for a Sr Software Engineer – Full Stack!
First off, what is CyberGRX?
CyberGRX provides enterprises and their third-party vendors with the most cost-effective and scalable approach to cyber risk management. Built on the market’s first third-party cyber risk Exchange, CyberGRX combines both third-party vendors and enterprise organizations in one easy-to-navigate platform to streamline the risk assessment process. 63% of data breaches are linked to a third party and CyberGRX arms organizations with the data and advanced analytics so they can efficiently manage, monitor and mitigate risk in their partner ecosystems.
What does a Sr Software Engineer – Full Stack do at CyberGRX?
In this role, you will serve as a member of the Product Development team. You will practice and be the champion of Agile delivery using clean coding and solid engineering practices. You will own the full stack of software products; developing and implementing frontends, and backend services. You will leverage test driven development and continuous integration to ensure agility and quality of products. You will actively participate in the decision-making process of the team ensuring that the simplest appropriate technology and design is chosen to meet user needs. You will coach other team members, creating an environment of continuous learning, and constantly challenging and stretching the knowledge of the team.
What a day in the life looks like:
- You will help your team accomplish initiatives: high priority items on the CyberGRX roadmap.
- Collaborate and work cross-functionally across several departments including your engineering teammates, product, platform, and test engineers to ensure our architectural vision remains coordinated, well-understood, and built-to-last.
- Lead and participate in knowledge sharing, and contribute to the overall growth of knowledge on your team and within the engineering organization
- Participate in scrum ceremonies, decomposing work in close partnership with the product owner to provide technical input and ensure alignment
What you bring to the table:
- You have at least 5-8 years of professional experience as a Software Engineer
- Our engineers operate under a full stack awareness mindset. You should have an understanding of the following skill sets:
- A good understanding of Python 3
- Building high-usage production web platforms
- Microservice architectures (ours are written in python)
- DynamoDB, PostGres, & RabbitMQ
- Apollo & GraphQL
- Typescript & React
- XP practices, including test driven development, pair programming, CI/CD, and lean coding practices
- Docker based development, K8S, and Neo4J a strong plus
- An appreciation for unit and functional test strategies and test automation
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Able to learn new technologies, and teach other members of the team
- Experience with Agile and iterative development
Why you want to work for CyberGRX:
- We offer a competitive base salary (commensurate with experience) plus incentive compensation.
- We have an incredible benefits package including:
- 100% Company paid medical/dental/vision for employees & generous company contribution for dependent health benefits
- 401(k) program, including employer match up to 3% of your base salary
- $100/month stipend to use for wellness and WFH expenses
- Equity – Acting like an owner is one of our Core Values
- Remote Friendly Work Environment
- Open Time Off policy – Take the time you need when you need it.
- We are doing new and exciting things and have big plans for growth!
Annual Base Salary Range: $110,000 – $138,000
Annual Bonus Potential: 10% of your base salary
We encourage you to apply if this role excites you – even if you think you may not have the exact skillset. We believe in cultivating an environment where there is a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive in an inclusive environment.
CyberGRX does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
*CyberGRX requires employees working in the office and attending in-person company events to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.