Mailgun / Pathwire (51-200 Employees, 43% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Sinch Email is looking for a talented Sr. Technical Content Marketing Manager to take full responsibility for the Mailgun blog and other content marketing initiatives around our Mailgun brand. As part of the Brand & Content team, you will create compelling pieces of content that take readers through the different stages of the sales funnel and along the customer journey. You will be expected to write and edit SEO-driven pieces of content, as well as maintain our brand voice across our marketing channels. As a Sr. Technical Content Marketing Manager, your goal is to expand Mailgun’s digital footprint and brand awareness through the content you create.
This role will involve working with internal subject matter experts – including developers, engineers, product managers, and product marketing managers – to create outstanding pieces of content for a highly technical audience. You’ll need to be a strong writer with excellent communication and content editing skills and have a deep understanding and first-hand experience with writing about software development and creating content for technical audiences, ideally in SaaS businesses. Our ideal candidate is as passionate about API improvements and applications as they are about the use of the Oxford comma.
- Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals for our Mailgun blog.
- Research and write engaging short- and long-form content for the blog and other outlets.
- Work with developers, engineers, product managers, and product marketing managers to create compelling stories that inspire and educate our readers.
- Explain highly technical concepts and features in a way that resonates with both C-level buyers and developer audiences.
- Edit, proofread, and improve content written by others following our style guides and brand voice.
- Optimize content for SEO to drive organic traffic and increase visibility and brand awareness.
- Collaborate with design and promotional teams to produce and distribute high-quality content.
- 5-7 years of experience writing for technical audiences, turning complex topics into SEO-optimized, human-centric pieces of content for blogs, guides, ebooks, etc.
- Editorial mindset with an ability to research content personas and plan content that matches their interests, needs, and preferences.
- Understanding of content strategies and how to create different pieces of content for different stages of the sales funnel and customer journey.
- Experience working in collaboration with technical subject matter experts.
- Strong copy-editing skills and an eagle-eye for detail.
- Great project management skills to push projects along when multiple stakeholders are involved.
- Ability to think strategically and tactically about content creation to help us achieve our marketing and sales goals.
- Ability to work with geographically distributed teams across different time zones.
- Collaborative spirit and a caring and empathetic nature.
- STAY HEALTHY: We offer 100% employer-paid comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans. A variety of supplemental plans are also provided to meet your individual needs including access to telehealth for all participants.
- CARE FOR YOURSELF: Take advantage of our free virtual counseling resources through our global Employee Assistance Program. Your mental health is as important as your physical health.
- SECURE YOUR FUTURE: Plan for your future with our Roth and Pre-tax 401(k) options including an employer match for all participants.
- TAKE A BREAK: Enjoy 5+ weeks of paid time off. We value balance and understand that performance at work requires time to rest at home and/or rejuvenate on vacation.
- PUT FAMILY FIRST: We know that families can be built in a variety of ways; therefore, we offer paid parental leave and family planning support through Maven.
- WORK WHEREVER: Our flexible remote work offerings allow you to work wherever you’re the most productive and successful. It’s what you do, not where you work, that matters.
- TREAT YOURSELF: Our comprehensive anniversary program offers a personalized experience in recognition of milestones achieved.
- MAKE AN IMPACT: Support betterment in your community and beyond by taking paid time off to support a volunteer program of your choice.
- We embrace diversity and equal opportunity in all aspects of our business. We are committed to building a company that empowers individuals from a diverse set of backgrounds and values diversity of thought as a beacon for performance. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
(*Colorado Only*) Minimum salary of $109,200 + benefits.
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired in Colorado.