CrowdStrike (501+ Employees, 107% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks. We’re looking for people with limitless passion, a relentless focus on innovation and a fanatical commitment to the customer to join us in shaping the future of cybersecurity. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, CrowdStrike is committed to cultivating an inclusive, remote-first culture that offers people the autonomy and flexibility to balance the needs of work and life while taking their career to the next level. Interested in working for a company that sets the standard and leads with integrity? Join us on a mission that matters – one team, one fight.
About the Role
CrowdStrike Data Security is looking for an experienced Senior UX Designer to join our fast-growing and fast-moving team. You’ll join a team of designers, researchers, writers, data scientists, PMs and engineers focused on building next-generation solutions to protect organizations, their employees, and their data from insider threats. Y ou will lead design efforts to tackle complex problems and produce creative solutions for our users.
What You’ll Do:
- Plan and lead the design efforts from concept phase through to product release.
- Produce high-quality creative solutions to complex problems based on research and goals.
- Create clear user flows, wireframes, and prototypes for user interfaces.
- Plan and lead design sessions to generate ideas or feedback both remote and in-person.
- Work from and contribute to our existing design system and UI pattern library.
- Partner closely with designers, product managers, researchers, writers, engineers, and QA.
- Advocate for the end user and foster a deep understanding of and empathy for their needs within a multidisciplinary product team.
What You’ll Need:
- 8+ years of experience
- Demonstrated experience in shipping features and products under your design leadership. Experience in end-to-end user experience processes and workflows.
- Exceptional use of design artifacts to effectively build alignment, communicate ideas, and deliver an experience.
- Demonstrated data visualization skills. You know how to tell stories with data, and to visualize that for your users.
- Experience in enterprise product design.
- A curious mind and a knack for understanding complex socio-technical environments and ‘wicked’ problem spaces.
- Strong storytelling skills with a real passion for finding new, effective ways to advocate for our users.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with researchers, product managers, engineers, analysts, and other partners.
Bonus Points Awarded For:
- Knowledge of and/or experience in cybersecurity.
- Experience with SaaS products.
- Prior remote work or distributed team experience.
- Experience working with Agile Design, Lean UX and/or Service Design methodologies.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation – generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.