Reddit (501+ Employees, 119% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Our mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world. Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. With more than 50 million people visiting 100,000+ communities daily, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. From pets to parenting, skincare to stocks, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. With 50M+ people visiting 100K+ communities daily, we are home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. Our mission is to bring community, belonging, and empowerment to everyone in the world, and – as the team that supports and enhances community experiences – the Community team actively makes our mission a reality every day.
We are seeking a compassionate, analytical, and detail-oriented Staff Program Manager to oversee a range of programs with the ultimate goal of empowering Reddit users. Leading high visibility and high-impact projects like administering our 1M Community Fund and standing up User Councils, success looks like executing experiences that provide value and opportunity to the Reddit community.
We are a diverse team committed to building an inclusive environment. We’re not perfect, but we listen, admit our mistakes, and evolve. We believe your perspective, skills, passion, and empathy are just as important as degrees or brand names. We encourage applications from all people.
What You’ll Do
- Design and execute Community Fund program processes including application review lifecycle, funds disbursal, procurement, partnerships, stewarding legal agreements, budget tracking, and follow up
- Create and scale additional programs that empower Reddit users and inspire identity
- Establish internal systems including impact reports, DEI data collection, communications, grantmaking processes, and budget tracking
- Lead and prioritize multiple projects independently, defining goals aligned to business objectives and managing high-quality deliverables across multiple teams
- Partner with Comms and Marketing to represent users in story-telling initiatives, industry narratives, and global campaigns
- Represent your outcomes in executive meetings, all-hands spotlights, and externally
Who You Might Be
- 5-7 years experience in program/operations management, ideally in foundation or community programs
- Process-oriented and operations-driven: constantly looking for ways to make things work more efficiently
- Community-minded and optimistic: highly empathetic and motivated by work that serves the greater good
- Analytical rigor and research-oriented: always seeking context and data to support ideas, hypotheses, anecdotes, and beliefs.
- Passion for combining community-systems with data analysis: you can drive clarity through complex, ambiguous, human situations
- Succinct and persuasive communications: collaborate effectively internally and externally
- Results-obsessed: outstanding execution and high attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial spirit: knack for rolling up your sleeves and getting things done with urgency
- Familiarity with Reddit’s community culture, user trends, and behaviors
This position can work from anywhere in the US, Canada, or UK and will primarily be collaborating with US-based teams in the pacific and eastern time zones.
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected].