Okta (501+ Employees, 124% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Okta’s mission is to enable organizations to securely connect the right people to the right technologies. With over 7000 pre-built integrations to applications and infrastructure providers, Okta customers can easily and securely use the best technologies for their business.
The Okta Integration Network (OIN) DAX team’s mission is to be the face of OIN for the Okta customers/non-customers through the in-app and public catalog (okta.com/integrations) to easily discover and configure the new software solutions and capabilities. The integration submission portal allows the ISVs and integrators to submit integrations across the breadth of categories that eventually show up in the catalog. We are constantly thinking about fostering network effects on the OIN platform by designing for reach and scale. Join us in building the next generation of OIN application catalog and ISV submission portal as we increase its footprint to even broader integration categories, in a supportive and collaborative atmosphere. The OIN Platform is used by millions of users in their critical daily SSO and Provisioning workflows and we are now expanding it to use it beyond these 2 critical workflows. We welcome personalities that are self-driven, think outside-the-box and most importantly kind.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze/refine requirements with product management and other stakeholders.
- Independently own the project/feature and work with engineering/product management to scope and plan the engineering efforts.
- Manage risks and dependencies to ensure successful delivery of the project/features.
- Design and implement high-performance distributed scalable and fault-tolerant software components.
- Have a high bar for test-driven development, design and code reviews while harboring a sense of urgency.
- Enjoy working across a cross-functional team consisting of QA, Product Management, Technical Support, Documentation and UX to create an extensible platform.
- Own features and/or systems and define their long-term health and observability and reliability metrics.
- Understand existing features/processes/tech debts and initiate improvements within the team.
- Mentor junior engineers help in recruiting engineers/QA within the team..
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 5+ years of full stack software development experience building highly reliable, mission-critical software.
- Experience with Java, Spring, Hibernate
- Experience with UI development
- Experience working with a system of scale.
- Experience with server-side technologies including caching, asynchronous processing, and multi-threading
- Experience with Databases (e.g.: Oracle, MySQL)
Nice to Haves:
- Expertise in standard authentication and authorization protocols such as SAML, SCIM, OAuth and OIDC .
- Experience with high performance MySQL environments
- Experience with UI frameworks like React, Backbone, Angular or Vue
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.