Tapcart (51-200 Employees, 233% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Tapcart is the ultimate mobile commerce platform fueling the fastest growing brands. We power mobile apps for over 50 million consumers worldwide; processing over $3 billion in mobile commerce revenue.
A majority of Ecommerce traffic is on a mobile device now; we turn these users into high retention growth for some of the largest brands, including Fashion Nova, Pier 1, Chubbies, Brandy Melville, and many more.
Tapcart is trusted by thousands of brands to power their mobile experience. Check out our buzz on TechCrunch, Shopify UNITE and in The Verge.
At Tapcart we believe data tells a story.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Analyst to join our Data team to leverage behavioral data from our merchants and their consumers in order to drive our product strategy.
The ability to thrive in the speed and rigor of a rapidly growing startup is key. Teamwork, flexibility, communication, and a willingness to learn are a big part of what we do. This role will be pivotal to fulfilling our goal to become the ultimate mobile commerce platform.
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years of experience working in a data or product role where your daily decisions were data driven
- Experience with product analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Amplitude, FullStory, etc.
- Ability to use design tools like Figma in order to understand prototype functionality
- Practical knowledge of SQL and directly working with data warehouses like Bigquery, Snowflake, Redshift, etc.
- Working knowledge of modern BI tools like Tableau, Looker, Mode, DOMO, Grow, PowerBI, etc.
- A story teller. You’ll be able to tell a story or generate a hypothesis based on data and present it with confidence.
What you’ll be doing
- Defining Product KPI’s and creating dashboards to track and measure success of new product releases
- Working with Product Managers and Engineers to implement taxonomies and product tracking for new features and updates
- Identify new product opportunities based on user behavior and product insights
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders in Sales, Finance, Operations, Engineering, IT, and across the company
- Experience working in Ecommerce and/or B2B SaaS
- BA/BS degree in a scientific, mathematical, or computer science field or relevant experience
- Practical knowledge of Python, pandas and working in Jupyter Notebooks
Tapcart Perks & Benefits
· Massive growth opportunity and equity for all employees
· Medical , Dental, Vision, 401k – eligible immediately
· Unlimited PTO + remote friendly
· Brand new MacBook Pro and home office setup
· Catered lunches, monthly happy hours, and company wide offsite events
Who is Tapcart!?
We are growing startup located in Santa Monica, CA . Our team and culture are very important to us – we aim to make coming to work fun, challenging and rewarding. We know that doing great work depends on showing up with creative solutions to face our challenges. It all starts with having good people, and helping them grow both personally and professionally. We can’t wait to hear how your unique skills and personality will add to our company and culture.
Why join us?
We are on a rocket ship and just raised our Series B for $50M in June 2021: https://tcrn.ch/3dn2RiV
We raised our Series A for $10M in May 2020: builtinla.com/2020/05/19/tapcart-raises-10m-series-a-hiring
Check out what our customers are saying: https://apps.shopify.com/shopify-mobile-apps/reviews
Our current openings: https://tapcart.com/careers
Learn more about who we are and what we offer on our Careers page.