NetBrain (201-500 Employees, 7% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Founded in 2004, NetBrain is the leader in network automation. Its ground-breaking platform provides IT teams with end-to-end visibility into their hybrid network and streamline NetOps workflows through automation. Today, over 2,500 of the world’s largest enterprises and managed services providers leverage NetBrain’s platform to automate network documentation, troubleshooting, and change management.
“NetBrain’s success is due to our people, and over the years, we have been fortunate to attract top talent because of our unique culture and exciting mission to transform the network management industry.” – Lingping Gao, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of NetBrain
Competitive OTE, stock options, health benefits, uncapped commission and a company 401k match
What We Need
This is a remote position. The NetBrain Field Sales team is looking for a proven Enterprise hunter with extensive software selling experience and a high EQ to join our growing world class sales organization. To be considered in this role you should have experience:
- Closing complex sale cycles worth upwards of $1M.
- Selling disruptive software solutions or services (ie network ops, infosec).
What You'll Do
- You will exceed assigned sales quotas and objectives.
- Define and execute a territory business plan that outlines the target accounts and strategies for driving productivity and high-quality pipeline that ultimately results in predictable outcomes and over achievement.
- Engage at all levels of a Global organization across IT and all other lines of business.
- Demonstrate an excellent understanding of key selling methodologies that focus on maximizing deal values and accelerating the customer buying process.
- Leverage an extended team of business development representatives and Sales Engineers to maximize coverage and technology evangelism within target accounts.
- Construct detailed account plans that drive initiatives and activity within accounts.
- Demonstrate an excellent understanding of the agenda of the CIO and the impact of Digital transformation across all lines of business.
- Leverage partners to maximize penetration and scale within your target market.
Who You Are
- 5+ years of technology/SaaS sales or equivalent experience
- A demonstrated the ability to work in a value-based sales environment with a long sales cycle
- The ability to learn and explain technical concepts to technical teams
- Experience selling into IT of large enterprise companies
- High emotional intelligence with exceptional problem-solving skills