Limble (51-200 Employees, 326% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
At Limble, we empower the unsung heroes that support the world. We’ve built the #1 Maintenance Management SaaS (CMMS) platform in an industry projected to double over the next five years. Organizations like McDonalds, Nike, Unilever and Rite Aid rely on Limble every day to streamline, operationalize and improve their maintenance programs, while empowering employees.
What sets us apart? Our software is easy to use and we truly care about the success of our customers. They see us as a partner rather than just another vendor due to a relationship built on Trust. At Limble, we value our amazing culture over any skill that someone can offer.
About the Role
Limble’s Account Management department is mission-critical to our go-to-market strategy and long-term success of our customers. We care deeply about our customer’s success and our Account Management team is instrumental in helping customers scale that success across their larger organizations. Using a combination of relationship and strategic sales cycle management skills, Strategic Account Managers own a set book of business consisting of existing Limble customers. In this role, you will work together with both customers and internal stakeholders to ensure achievement of business objectives, build trusting relationships with executives, all while driving revenue retention and expansion across the customer lifecycle.
Ideal candidates will have proven track records of successfully managing key customer accounts/relationships, while consistently driving revenue growth and achievement of quotas within high-growth SaaS organizations.
What You’ll Do in the Role:
- Consistently renew, upsell/cross-sell within your book of business
- Build and maintain strong relationships with senior executives to convey the value and many use cases of Limble
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders across Customer Success, Product, etc. to ensure retention/growth and improve the overall experience and roadmap for Limble customers
- Create and consistently manage account growth action plans
- Organize, lead and present Executive Business Reviews
- At least 3 years of quota carrying, SaaS experience in sales or Account Management with a proven history of exceeding quota and excellent performance
- Experience in renewal/expansion forecasting and growth-centric account planning
- Ability to consistently use data, customer stories and value to connect with and justify account expansion to senior executives
- Insatiable intellectual curiosity and an ability to create both individualized and vertical specific hypotheses to present to senior stakeholders and drive growth
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maneuver ambiguity and changing processes, inherent with an exciting, hyper-growth organization
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped commissions
- Stock options
- Fully remote position
- Unlimited PTO
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
- 401k with company match
- Annual company retreat
- Opportunities to grow with us
At Limble we are solution-oriented and customer-obsessed. We hire with a people-first approach, and we understand there’s no such thing as a perfect candidate. Limble’s company culture and values are based on collaboration and transparency. Our customers come from all different backgrounds and so do our employees. If you’re results-driven, enjoy solving complex problems, and are curious about what you could accomplish at a rapidly scaling startup, we’d love to hear from you.