Atlassian (501+ Employees, 122% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
At Atlassian, we are on a mission to help our customers compete and win in the modern, digital economy. We have built a multi-billion-dollar, fast-growing software business with over 200,000 paying customers, hundreds of sales and implementation partners, and millions of users around the globe. Our culture is open, welcoming, collaborative, and passionately focused on our customers’ success.
Our Strategic Solution Sales team builds and implements an effective sales strategy. They drive the adoption of select products and services to our largest customers. At the same time, we want the Enterprise Solution Advocate to be a champion for our customers, providing feedback to our product and engineering teams and helping us optimise our customer experience. They lead a territory comprised of named accounts and a geographic region, frequently working arm-in-arm with our own Strategic Account Managers, Solution Engineering, Channel Partners, Product and Marketing organisation.
There is simply not a more exciting and impactful strategic selling opportunity anywhere. Is this the opportunity for you?
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Develop a clear vision for your territory and plan/communicate on funnel/account/territory status, resource requirements, challenges, and successes.
- Work in a team environment with other parts of the Atlassian organisation (channel managers, SEs, inside sales, marketing, services, support, product management, and finance/legal) to ensure prospects are educated on the benefits of Jira Service Management, Atlassian’s unparalleled technology offering, and what it takes to guarantee ultimate success in their service transformations.
- Partner, partner, partner – outstanding accomplishments are the result of great teamwork, and success at the enterprise level “takes a community”. Work closely and openly with Atlassian partner management as well as directly with our partners who range from the world’s largest IT service providers to other sales and service firms of all shapes and sizes.
On your first day, we’ll expect you to have:
- A proven track record of over-plan sales achievement.
- A minimum enterprise selling experience of 7 or more years working in field sales for software companies.
- 2+ years of sales experience in the field of ITSM, RPA, Process Management or similar SaaS/Cloud solutions.
- A history of working effectively in multi-channel, multi-product firms where internal/external bridge-building and partnering is an essential quality.
- Excellent business insight! Understanding of how to position and sell value, calculate return on investment, and strategic selling.
- Mastered executive communication, but also feel comfortable working with technology evaluation and procurement teams.
- While highly proficient, you remain coachable and strive to be the very best. Your ego is fully in-check.
- You aren’t satisfied until our customers are enthusiastic references.
- Extensive work experience selling in France.
- Excellent communication skills in both French and English.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we’re motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub .