HubSpot (501+ Employees, 64% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
HubSpot develops cloud-based, inbound marketing software that allows businesses to transform the way that they market online.
Strategic Partner Acquisition Account Executive
HubSpot has over 100,000 customers and continues to experience significant growth. HubSpot’s Go-To-Market (GTM) model includes a significant sales and services partner channel. As HubSpot’s offering has developed into a platform that encompasses marketing automation, sales automation and services automation, there is a need to develop our partner ecosystem to support our customer needs across all elements of the platform.
Our partner channel is a key element in our strategy and therefore we are seeking to hire a Strategic Partner Acquisition Account Executive to target key potential partners.
As a Strategic Partner Acquisition Account Executive, your mission is to sign targeted strategic partners to the HubSpot Solutions Partner Program. The focus will be on high potential partners that have over 50 employees, are focused on growing their business, want to service multiple HubSpot products and have built out a dedicated sales, services and technical team.
This role will require a review of the current ecosystem and the development of a plan to target high potential partners for signup to the HubSpot Solutions Partner Program across NAM. Prospective partner engagement is done primarily over the phone/zoom.
The focus will be on expanding HubSpot’s ecosystem capabilities to include more CRM, service automation and technology partners who have strong sales, implementation and service capabilities. The technology service providers and resellers will include IT service providers, marketing, CRM and customer service specialists and systems integrators.
This role requires a combination of strategy, channel sales and commercial acumen with specific responsibilities that include:
- Build a target list of potential strategic partners
- Develop a playbook to approach, attract, engage and sign up these partners
- Define a playbook for working with other Partner Acquisition Account Executives, direct sales Account Executives and Channel Account Managers to help source target partners
- Work with the Channel Account Managers to ensure rapid time to MRR
- Over-achieving monthly and quarterly partner acquisition targets.
- Represent the North America sales organization for partners acquisition engagements across HubSpot’s global organization
- Represent HubSpot in external partner events
- Work collaboratively with HubSpot’s marketing, enablement and partner program teams to evolve our partner acquisition and engagement strategy
- Work collaboratively with the Channel Account Managers to ensure that they have high quality partners.
What are the role requirements?
- 5+ years minimum experience, ideally in but not limited to the Software/SaaS industry
- Strong consultative selling and C-level experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- History of working with a partner channel and ideally with acquisition experience
- A sharp focus on your goals and a strong approach for achieving them
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.