If you’re passionate about building a better future for individuals, communities, and our country—and you’re committed to working hard to play your part in building that future—consider WGU as the next step in your career.
Driven by a mission to expand access to higher education through online, competency-based degree programs, WGU is also committed to being a great place to work for a diverse workforce of student-focused professionals. The university has pioneered a new way to learn in the 21st century, one that has received praise from academics, industry, government, and media leaders. Whatever your role, working for WGU gives you a part to play in helping students graduate, creating a better tomorrow for themselves and their families.
The strategic partnership administrative coordinator is responsible for supporting new business relationships for the learning collaborative housed within the Institute for Advancing Health Value. The coordinator is responsible for the efficient operation of the department, including supporting team members with operational needs and creating positive working relationships throughout WGU. The coordinator supports relationship management with Institute members and prospects and documents and communicates needs and next steps to department members and management.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Represent the Institute to internal and external audiences
- Assists team members with meeting preparation and follow-up
- Supports and participates in department leadership meetings, assisting in establishing goals, strategy, and execution of plans
- Assists departmental staff as needed by providing support, acting as a liaison or source of information for employees, and assisting in problem-solving
- Develops and edits internal and external communications
- Schedule internal and external meetings
- Support business development outreach campaigns
- Track business development activity including engagement metrics and renewals
- Support ACLC team projects and initiatives as necessary
- Draft and edit communications
- Fulfills other duties as assigned
- Ability to manage individual time and complete priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic web research (e.g. searching out prospect contact information)
- Skills in Microsoft Excel, CRM, and website content management
- Attention to detail and organization
- High level of professionalism and ability to interface with executive clients
- Professional communication skills
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- Bachelor’s degree in health care or Bachelor’s degree plus health care experience
As an equal opportunity employer, WGU recognizes that our strength lies in our people. We are committed to diversity.