Billie (51-200 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Hi! We are Billie, the leading provider of “Buy Now, Pay Later” (BNPL) payment methods for businesses, offering B2B companies innovative digital payment services and modern checkout solutions. We are here to transform and upgrade the operating system of B2B Payments. Thus, we enable businesses to pay and get paid on their own terms, having the same frictionless and flexible experience as consumers are used to nowadays. To do so, our solutions are based on proprietary, machine-learning-supported risk models, fully digitized processes and a highly scalable tech platform. This makes us a deep-tech company building financial products, not the other way around. We love building simple and elegant solutions and we strive for automation and scalability. Our vision to create new freedom through innovation has attracted exciting strategic partners and highly experienced investors, making us join forces with Klarna and securing an outstanding $100 million Series C funding round nearly quadrupling our previous valuation. Our investors include VCs such as Dawn Capital, Creandum, Picus and SpeedInvest.
Join us to create the future of B2B payments!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Strategic Partnerships Manager, you will have the opportunity to contribute to Billie’s continued growth following our successful collaboration with top-tier partners such as Klarna. It is the chance for you to shape, manage and expand the relationships with some global Fintechs and Financial Institutions with the goal to expand Billie’s commercial reach via partnerships. Working hand in hand with our VP Partnerships and collaborating with other key members of our leadership team, you will play a pivotal role in Billie’s successful growth. This is an opportunity to work with some of the most exciting companies in our industry.
- Your main responsibilities:
- You will develop and manage the relationships with strategic partners in the Fintech and Financial Services industry
- You will work with a cross-functional team to develop the best-possible solution for new partners from a product, tech, legal and commercial point of view
- You will drive projects and initiatives together with partners’ teams and other Billie’s departments (esp. Marketing, Communications, Sales) to push the commercial growth of the existing partnerships
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- You have 3+ years of experience in management consulting
- You are thrilled by fast-moving technology trends (e.g. new financing and payments solutions) and want to learn more about challenges and solutions in the tech space
- You are not scared to interact and negotiate with high profile clients and C-Level executives
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills; you’re energized when facing a complex problem and working with a cross-functional team to develop the best solution
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus
- Experience in Fintech / Payments / Financial Services is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Flexible work hours and trust in your ability to deliver, empowering you to take control of your work-life balance.
- Up to 6 weeks per year of “Workation”.
- One of the best Virtual Shares Incentive Programs in the market, so that everyone at Billie is invested in our success.
- Freedom to balance working from home and the office according to you and your team’s needs. No restrictions, only guidelines and a flexibility-first approach.
- Our “Catch a Ride with Billie” program gives you a big discount on the Monthly Public Transport pass in Berlin.
- A yearly development budget to broaden your skill set and horizons. We also offer free German group classes with your colleagues.
- An English-speaking, multicultural team with more than 35 nationalities from all continents represented in our staff.
- A one-time relocation bonus if you join us in Berlin.
- A great office space near Checkpoint Charlie with free gym access, healthy snacks and cereals, fruit, coffee, soda, and beer.
Billie offers you the opportunity to be a part of one of the fastest-growing Fintech startups in Europe following the mission to innovate to create new freedom for businesses of all sizes. Our combined decades of experience in B2B Financing and Payments in a market thirsty for innovation and change make this a fantastic possibility to get into the most dynamic space in tech.
Join an international team of talented, passionate people where drive and merit matter. We work in nimble, cross-functional teams with open communication lines across the company. You’ll be surrounded by smart people from a wide variety of backgrounds from which you can learn and that want to learn from you.
Are you ready to join Billie?