As the Studio Admin and HR Coordinator at Headway, you’ll be working within our multidisciplinary team of designers, developers, strategists, and marketers administrative projects that directly impact experiences and outcomes.
Support the strategy and execution of operations, marketing, sales, and production. Ensuring everything is even-keeled with logistics, milestones, communication, and organization.
Manage and maintain the studio space (both physical and virtual); making sure it’s in tip top shape (stocking kitchen, setting lunches, office supplies, meeting spaces, maintenance request to landlord, etc.)
Assist Senior Leadership team with administrative tasks, scheduling and general coordination.
Help the HR department by serving as a chief concierge for candidates throughout the interview process by scheduling interviews and keeping candidates up to date communications-wise throughout the process.
Serve as HR admin, helping coordinate the onboarding process, benefits enrollment and general compliance activities.
Assist the owners as needed.
Headway invests in the community by holding events, fundraisers, and workshops. You’ll be responsible to help keep the Headway calendar up to date, handling the coordination and logistics of events (meetups, team lunches and events, team retreats, guest/client visits etc.).
Help us make a difference, make waves, and make headway!
- 3+ years of professional experience
- The ability to present your work and stand firm for the right reasons
- Working within teams of both internal and external stakeholders
- Communicating and working to take initiative to solve challenges, meet goals, and set new directions based on data
- Passionate with a hunger to create useful and valuable solutions
- The ability to think big while being detail oriented and delivery focused
- Organized and self-motivated
- An excellent communicator (verbally and written), capable of inspiring colleagues and clients
- Outgoing, personable, sociable
- Open to criticism from your team, always eager to learn and to share knowledge
- The ability to deal with pressure and work well in a fast paced environment
- Experience with setting strategy and direction on marketing and lead generation campaigns, with the ability to execute on the details
- Experience with modern social media networks like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and management tools like Hootsuite
- Experience coordinating, promoting, and hosting events – both online and on location
- Experience with technical marketing, email drip campaigns, sequencing
- Experience with MailChimp or similar email marketing tool
- Experience writing clear copy and articles
- ++ Experience with design tools like Sketch, Figma, Invision
- ++ Experience conducting user interviews, customer journey mapping, and other user-focused research
- ++ Experience working with businesses at various phases of growth
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.