IGS Energy (501+ Employees, 12% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Supply and Schedule Analyst (Open to Remote)
Working in a team environment, the Supply & Schedule Analyst will forecast, schedule and reconcile natural gas supply in order to support the natural gas Supply efforts of the Company.
- Perform daily scheduling needed to meet pipeline and LDC delivery requirements.
- Generate required short- and long-term forecasts by gathering relevant data and past consumption histories.
- Avoid penalties by accurate re-evaluation of forecasts and reconciliation of imbalances through appropriate trades or other means.
- Maintain bank and inventory levels within company plan while adhering to the respective tariff parameters.
- Acquire proficiency with assigned pipeline(s) and utility tariffs, operations and nomination systems.
- Monitor and communicate current pipeline and utility notices on a daily basis. Identify operational constraints and make appropriate re-routing actions as necessary.
- Assist with month end closing process by comparing actual gas flow volumes to invoiced amounts related to supply, pipeline and utility statements. Reconcile variances and report as necessary.
- Develop and maintain business relationships with suppliers and utility contacts.
- Provide ad hoc analyses and information to help support various aspects of Supply and other internal customer requests.
- Conduct various natural gas training as needed for internal business partners.
- High level technical skills preferred. Must be highly proficient in Excel.
- Ability to successfully execute complex tasks simultaneously and make appropriate decisions in high pressure situations.
- Strong problem-solving ability to act with authority and take appropriate risks in an environment with little direction from others.
- Decisive – Makes well-informed, effective and timely decisions, thinks and executes quickly and logically during times of ambiguity.
- Collaborative – Works effectively with others across the organization.
- Credible – Acts with integrity, demonstrates technical competence, is responsible, dependable and leads by example.
- Organization – Must be able to balance responsibilities across multiple Pipelines and LDC’s while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science, Mathematics, or Business, with emphasis in Operations, Finance, Logistics, Economics, or other related area of study
At this time, IGS Energy is hiring people in the following states:
Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington (State), West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
If your state is not listed, but you are imminently moving to a state where we are hiring, please apply. You will receive instructions once your application is submitted.