Fictiv (201-500 Employees, 92% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Fictiv Exists to Enable Hardware Innovators to Build Better Products, Faster
Fictiv, coined the “AWS of manufacturing,” is a leading technology company transforming the $350 billion manufacturing industry. Our cutting-edge cloud platform uses AI and machine learning algorithms to help companies build hardware at the speed of software. Come join our growing team!
What’s in it for you?
Opportunity To Unlock Your Creativity
Think of all the times you were held back from trying new ideas because you were boxed in by bureaucratic legacy processes or old school tactics. Having a growth mindset is deeply ingrained into our company culture since day 1 so Fictiv is an environment where you have the creative liberty and support of the team to try big bold ideas to achieve our sales and customer goals.
Opportunity To Grow Your Career
There are plenty of jobs out there. The question is whether any of them will help you grow in your career? Will you be challenged by teammates to achieve your potential? Or are they roles that will ask you to do more of what you've already mastered. At Fictiv, you'll be surrounded by supportive teammates who will push you to be your best through their curiosity and passion.
Impact in this Role
The Business Applications team performs a critical function for Fictiv by managing software that is part of the framework used to conduct day-to-day business. This team writes code to provide customized application configuration and data structures, customize workflows, implement monitoring and alerting, secure and control access, and integrate business software with Fictiv platform. Functional areas supported include: Operations, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Product, Architecture, and Customer Support. The Business Applications team partners closely with cross functional stakeholders to ensure that business systems software is properly secured and has managed change control to meet each of their needs.
This team sets the stage for ensuring Fictiv's business is delivering on KPIs and goals. This team provides inputs for Fictiv’s strategic decision making.
The Business Applications team implements business software across Fictiv’s departments.
As the Systems Integrator (Mulesoft Specialist) you will create integrations for multiple cross functional Business Applications teams to support workflows and data transfer between systems including Salesforce, Netsuite, Marketo, OKTA, Slack, Asana, Snowflake, Atlassian and Fictiv’s Platform application in support of business needs.
You will be a strategic partner for different Business Application team Leads in determining best practices and efficiency gains as it relates to integrations to support process improvements. You will analyze project objectives, create new integrations, and troubleshoot errors. You will map business requirements to technical requirements for integrations and design integrations to meet these requirements. You will implement those designs and will guide the implementation through the software development lifecycle from development and testing through production release.
You will be accountable for meeting all Software Engineering best practices for development, testing, staging and production release of code. Additionally, you will partner closely with the Product, Engineering and Infrastructure teams to provide the team guidance and specific expertise on your area of specialty with regard to development practices, QC testing in development environments, software specific standards, customization approaches and integration approaches. You will mentor other engineers in using Mulesoft Anypoint connectors to develop integrations and develop strong cross-functional stakeholder relations. You will own the stability, security, data accuracy, uptime and issue resolution for all Anypoint integration implementations.
You will partner with the Director of Business Applications to support and scale Fictiv’s business systems cross-functionally.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Subject Matter Expert responsible for leveraging the Mulesoft Anypoint Platform to build and maintain integrations that connect the Fictiv’s SaaS business systems and cloud platform.
- Create integrations with the Anypoint connectors for Salesforce, Netsuite, Marketo, OKTA, Slack, Asana, Snowflake, Atlassian and various other pre-built connectors.
- Create integrations by creating connectors that consume APIs (including REST, RPC and GraphQL APIs).
- Design, develop, test, document and maintain integration flows through all development and production enviornments, using the Mule Anypoint Platform using capabilities such as the Mule Runtime 3.8+, Connectors, Design Center, and API management.
- Collaborate and review code with other business applications and product engineering teams to ensure each integration maintains a consistent level of technical standards as set by the team.
- Communicate technical details clearly to various stakeholders of different technical expertise (solution architects, sales engineers, project managers, etc.)
- Ensure that integrations are designed and implemented as reusable building blocks as appropriate to allow for more efficient integrations of a similar type.
- Maintain the reliability and uptime of your integrations through gap analysis and on-call shifts.
- Own stability of the integrations, adhering to Engineering standards and provide incident management, monitoring, alerting and incident resolution for all aspects of the integration.
- Create timelines, set expectations with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Engineering to ensure changes to event implementations and integrations are gracefully handled.
- Maintain the security and data integrity of the integrations.
- Research, Diagnose, and Monitor performance bottlenecks.
- Act as a mentor to less technical stakeholders with best practices.
- Write documentation and provide technical training for cross-functional teams.
- Enjoy working with remote teams and people that have strong opinions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent leadership and collaboration skills and the ability to lead large projects autonomously.
- Exhibits a high level of initiative and integrity and is empathetic to the needs of individuals across the organization
- Enjoy working with a diverse group of people who have strong opinions.
- Comfortable not knowing answers, but resourceful and able to resolve issues.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Strong project management, presentation and public speaking skills.
- Self-starter who’s comfortable with ambiguity, asking questions, and adept at shifting priorities
- Strong customer service skills with proven service mentality
- Strong in documenting business processes and communicating system requirements
Perks and benefits
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K plan
- Monthly Virtual Work stipend for things like food, internet, travel, pet care, health and wellness
- Annual Education stipend
- Parental leave programs
- Paid volunteer days
- Onboarding setup, including: standing desk, laptop, monitor, and chair, and a stipend for additional items such as headphones, blue light glasses, or any other ergonomic supplies you may want or need
- And much, much more!
Fictiv is continuing to expand our remote US workforce. Recent hires include professionals located in:
Arizona (AZ), California (CA), District of Columbia, (DC), Delaware (DE), Florida (FL), Georgia (GA), Hawaii (HI), Iowa (IA), Illinois (IL), Indiana (IN), Kansas (KS), Massachusetts (MA), Maryland (MD), Michigan (MI), Minnesota (MN), North Carolina (NC), New Hampshire (NH), Nevada (NV), Ohio (OH), Oregon (OR), South Carolina (SC), Texas (TX), Tennessee (TN), Utah (UT), Virginia (VA), Washington (WA), West Virginia (WV), Wyoming (WY)
Interested in joining our team? We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Our Digital Manufacturing Ecosystem is transforming how the next rockets, self-driving cars, and life-saving robots are designed, developed and delivered to customers around the world.
This transformation is made possible through our technology-backed platform, our global network of manufacturing partners, and our people with deep expertise in hardware and software development.
We’re actively seeking potential teammates who can bring diverse perspectives and experience to our culture and company. We believe inclusion is the best way to create a strong, empathetic team. Our belief is that the best team is born from an environment that emphasizes respect, honesty, collaboration, and growth.
We encourage applications from members of underrepresented groups, including but not limited to women, members of the LGBTQ community, people of color, people with disabilities, and veterans.