At Prisma, we are building the data layer for modern applications. If you are fascinated by the software that powers large technology companies such as Twitter, Airbnb, and Facebook but wants the challenges and freedom that come with working in a small startup, then a job at Prisma might be for you.
With funding from top-tier SV investor Kleiner Perkins, Amplify Partners, and IVP, we are a distributed team working on making advanced data infrastructure developed at large tech companies accessible to all developers around the world.
What you’ll be working on:
- Leading the end-to-end recruitment process and finding/attracting talented people to join Prisma.
- Managing all of our internal recruitment tools, including Greenhouse, Gem, and HiPeople, to ensure that we are using them in the best way possible.
- Guiding and training less experienced interviewers and Hiring Managers to improve the overall quality of recruitment activities.
- Actively source candidates using a variety of approaches, including social media, email campaigns, advertising, and more.
- Collaborate closely with Hiring Managers across different departments and act as their trusted advisor in all hiring-related matters.
- Continuously ensure an excellent candidate experience for all candidates.
- Regular reporting on recruitment KPIs.
We believe the right candidate for this position will meet quite a few of the criteria below. If you don’t fit the description perfectly, we’d still love to hear from you. A lot of these could also be learned on the job:
- 3+ Years experience as a Talent Acquisition Manager, Recruiter, or in a related role – managing most or all stages of the hiring process.
- Understanding and knowledge of the software development employment market and landscape.
- Fluent in writing and speaking English.
- Independent, proactive, and hands-on attitude with data-informed decision-making approach.
- Well organized and conscientious.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with modern recruitment tools (Greenhouse, Lever, Breezy, Gem, Resource.io, etc.)
Working at Prisma:
- Have an ownership mindset. As part of a small team, you’ll have an outsize impact on decisions and the way things are executed.
- Think cross-functionally. Missing engineering features or design elements that could improve your workflow? Bring it up. The team is small and pitches in.
- Stay nimble. As a growing startup, the team and strategy evolve quickly. Be ready to re-calibrate often and stay flexible.
- Be kind and collaborative. Come in ready to share your ideas and listen to feedback. We rely on each others’ input to create great final results.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work for a globally distributed Developer Tools Startup with an equally great People and Operations team.
- Autonomy to make improvements on how Talent Acquisition is managed at Prisma and access to excellent tools.
- Work remotely. For the sake of maintaining an effective working relationship, we are only hiring remote employees between the GMT-4 to GMT+2 timezones.
- Competitive compensation and employee stock options.
- Generous tech budget to get you all the tools you need.
- Twenty-four paid days off.
- [US] Health, dental, vision + 401K matching.
What is the process like?
It is our intention to follow the process below for this position (although you could expect some exceptions when necessary):
- Introductory call with our Talent Acquisition Manager.
- First Interview with the Hiring Manager.
- Homework Assignment (with compensation).
- Homework Assignment Debrief with one of our Operations Managers and HR Business Partner.
- Final Interview with the VP of Product.
What do I do now?
If you are interested, please apply by sending us your CV/LinkedIn page and portfolio URL. Portfolios that show your process, thinking, and writing in addition to finished products are preferred. We are looking forward to hearing from you and wish you all the best with your application.
Prisma is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.