Artsy (501+ Employees, 68% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Artsy’s mission is to expand the art market to support more artists and art in the world. Artsy has created the world’s largest two-sided art marketplace, offering more than 1 million works by 100,000 artists from 4,000 leading galleries, fairs, auction houses, and institutions across 190 countries.
Artsy is seeking a Talent Acquisition Partner to hire high performing, values-aligned, and diverse talent as we transform the art market. In this role, you will be responsible for sourcing talent, and finding creative ways to tap into diverse talent networks, with a particular focus across revenue generating Sales roles and teams.
As part of the Artsy Recruitment team, you can expect to bring new employees into a supportive, mission-driven team, and to work with highly engaged hiring managers.
The Artsy team is driving change across the entire art industry by breaking down barriers of access through our connected marketplace. As a recruiter, you will be central to shaping Artsy’s growth and success through its people.
What You’ll Do:
- High Volume Recruitment: Manage recruitment pipeline from outreach, candidate management, through to offer and close
- Sourcing and Building Diverse Talent Networks: Proactively identify and tap into diverse talent networks to expand Artsy’s talent reach and visibility
- Candidate Management: Support positive candidate experience, and advise candidates through the pipeline with speed and accuracy
- Applicant Tracking System Management: Actively identify talent currently within our database. Properly manage prospects and guide hiring managers through proper systems use and internal system communication
Who You Are:
We welcome you to apply regardless of “checking all the boxes” below, and are excited to hear what you can bring to the team.
- 3+ years of experience; recruitment agency and/or internal recruitment experience
- Strong track record of closing talent and supporting a high volume of hiring needs
- Recruiting diverse talent and proactively building talent networks
- Solid time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Comfort working in fast paced environment, subject to change and growth
- You are currently located in: AR, CA CT, IL, MA, MN, NC, NH, NJ, NM, NY, RI, WA
- You are able to work East Coast hours
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to reimagine the art industry while working with a talented, diverse, international team.
- Competitive salary and equity
- Flexible time off: we empower Artsy employees to take time off based on their desires and needs that matter most to them
- We are a distributed-first company where employees have the flexibility to work from home. Offices are available for employees in New York, London, and Berlin. (In-person recommendations, and location will vary by role)
- Comprehensive healthcare & benefit options, including: medical, dental, parental leave, short- and long-term disability, Employee Assistance Program featuring free mental health support, 401k, commuter benefits, flexible spending accounts (FSA), health savings accounts (HSA), financial wellness support & resources, and more
- Professional development, including: mentoring, lunch & learns, regular training, 1:1 management, and an open feedback culture
- Engaging opportunities and internal programming globally, to foster new relationships and build upon our collaborative community. Including: happy hours, holiday parties, global ‘All Hands’ meetings, ‘Artsy Salon’ (a yearly exhibition of our team's creativity), attendance to art world events, and more
Artsy has five core values that will inform your experience at Artsy.
For the Love of Art: We have relentless curiosity, empathy, and passion for collectors, artists, and the art market. We are here to make the art world more fair and welcoming.
Own Our Outcomes: We are all individual owners of Artsy’s shared success. We are resourceful and resilient, and to get the job done, we each take responsibility for our outcomes.
Lead with Openness: We trust in our teammates. We seek diverse perspectives, communicate authentically, and act with integrity. A more open art world starts with us.
Transform Together: Our mission asks us to challenge the status quo. We embrace feedback, learning, and change so that we can transform our industry, our company, and ourselves.
Impact Over Perfection: Using both art and science, we debate and decide swiftly and iterate on our plans as we learn. To make the biggest impact, we prioritize speed and clarity of action over perfection.