Transmission (201-500 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
About the Agency:
We are the world’s largest independent global B2B marketing agency, where curious minds create the future. This is where you will find thought provoking, ego-quashing, mistake learning, all including, convention breaking, and always growing marketers with a passion for what they do.
Recent accolades include B2B Marketing’s Agency of the Year in 2020, The Drum’s Client Services Team of the Year 2020, and being on the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 list.
What you’ll do:
- Manage full-cycle recruiting for open roles across entry to senior level
- Build strong partnerships with internal stakeholders and hiring managers
- Act as an advocate for Transmission, sharing our culture and values and providing a top tier candidate experience
- Launch job reqs across platforms such as LinkedIn, GlassDoor, Indeed
- Help to improve workflows within our ATS
- Build out pipelines for commonly filled roles
- Work with the people team on identifying key event opportunities to grow our candidate outreach
- Work with people team and global marketing team to enhance our employer branding efforts with our NA region
- Continue to research and be at the forefront of recruiting trends
What you’ll bring:
- 4+ years of experience in TA/People focused role
- 2+ years of experience in a marketing agency
- Proven track record of managing a high volume of open roles
- Experience with employer branding and social media is a plus
- Comfortable working in a variety of ATS (Greenhouse, Recruitee, JazzHR, ADP etc..)
- Experience using recruiting tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter
- Comfortable working directly with key stakeholders
- Strategic and excited to influence culture and candidate experience
- Experience working with exempt and non-exempt employees across various business functions and seniority levels
We’re curious—about change, about that next opportunity, and about you. And we’re building a place for people with the creativity and camaraderie to enjoy life at Transmission and help write our future. This is how we drive your now and define your next.
And have a constant urge to learn more. We encourage questions and innovative mindsets. At the same time, we value empathy and collaboration over ego. The most rewarding outcomes are achieved together.
We celebrate the diversity of thought and experiences. We push boundaries. We’re not afraid of failure. We welcome it because learning from mistakes is how we grow as people and as a company.
We earn trust by showing respect and being honest. We value the breadth and depth of each person and their story. We form a happier, healthier, more confident team because we’re open with each other and have unique ways of thinking.
This is how we drive your now and define your next. Come join us.
Hybrid remote work environment
Healthcare coverage Insurance
Employee Assistance Program
No meetings, 3rd Fridays of the month
Social Events & Celebrations
Monthly Wellness program
Corporate Social Responsibility
Transmission is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive workplace and your race, gender, sexual orientation, age, or disability have no influence on our hiring decision.