Atlassian (501+ Employees, 122% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Your future team
Sitting within the Talent Acquisition team, the Atlassian Talent Brand team develops and implements data-driven, integrated marketing solutions (content, media, events, partnerships), to build Atlassian’s reputation, to attract and ultimately help convert a potential candidate into an Atlassian.
The team is responsible for all external candidate points of connection across events and partnerships, recruitment & media platforms (e.g. Linkedin and Glassdoor), as well as owned platforms like the career site and candidate resource hub. Additionally, the Talent Brand team closely partners with other key stakeholders of the candidate lifecycle and experience process including DEII, Brand Marketing, Performance Marketing, TA Delivery, Campus and Creative.
We’re adding a Content Writer to the Talent Brand team as our team focuses on attracting talent to Atlassian by openly sharing what it’s like to work here.
You’re a storyteller with an interest in how marketing, writing, and recruiting all intersect. Here, you’ll take your unique perspective to create marketing campaigns that help tell Atlassian’s story to tech candidates.
What you’ll do:
- Write copy for multi-channel marketing campaigns including emails, paid performance initiatives, award proposals, events, and landing pages
- Evolve our brand voice by expanding our editorial guides and refining our core messaging with our future growth in mind
- Collaborate with our global partners to balance regional campaigns with overall global alignment
- Communicate openly with global teammates about incoming campaign requests and set your own deadlines
- Bring awareness and intention to copywriting for a broad range of audiences
- Join a growing team of enthusiastic marketers who are excited to create campaigns we’re proud of, help you grow, and have fun together
- Strong experience in content creation with a relevant portfolio
- Degree in Marketing, Creative Writing, Gender Studies, African American Studies, Asian American Studies, English, Journalism, Business, or a related field
- Familiarity with email copy best practices and adapting content based on performance
- Comfortable collaborating with multiple internal stakeholders across different time zones
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we’re motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub .