We are thrilled to be offering a career-defining opportunity to be our Talent Brand Senior Manager. In this role, you will bring Guild Education’s unique and compelling employee value proposition to life in a way that attracts people who are drawn to our vision that opportunity is as equally distributed as talent, and our mission of unlocking opportunity for America’s workforce through education and up-skilling.
This role touches many facets of marketing, including product marketing, brand marketing, social media marketing, demand generation, public relations and marketing communications. You’ll bring your experience in some of these areas and have the opportunity to collaborate with internal and external partners as you think makes sense.
As a result of your work, Guild will be recognized as a highly desirable career destination for a diverse blend of talent at all levels and within all areas of our business.
In this role, you’ll get to accomplish the following:
- Create and execute a talent go-to-market strategy to raise brand awareness and support key growth initiatives including high priority hiring areas, new location expansion, and historically marginalized talent community engagement.
- Identify and craft stories that illuminate the employee experience at Guild
- Create and maintain high-quality awareness campaigns across press, social media, events, community partnerships, and other channels, in partnership with the recruiting, brand, communications and content teams.
- Work with recruiting and business leaders to identify talent profiles and the motivators that will attract those individuals to Guild, and integrate that knowledge into various outreach tactics, including marketing campaigns, events, meet-ups, etc.
- Support recruiting and hiring teams to ensure clear and consistent messaging of Guild’s EVP
- Grow and in some cases create our brand presence across key talent-facing channels (career site, LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Fairygodboss, etc.)
- Work with Internal Communications to activate the employee base as brand advocates
- Use data and reporting to inform decisions and frequently share results and impact with cross-functional partners and leadership
To this role, you’ll bring the following:
- 5+ years of direct experience in one or more of the following areas: (talent) brand marketing, digital marketing, marcom, partner marketing, social media marketing, demand generation, marketing campaign management and event marketing.
- Self-starter mindset and genuine interest in driving projects forward and seeing them through to completion.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work effectively with employees at all levels.
- Well developed verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently, a passion for working collaboratively and the experience do know when to toggle between the two.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Thorough knowledge of Google Workspace (email, calendar, docs, sheets, slides).
- Advanced knowledge of leveraging social media platform like LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram for the purpose of driving brand awareness and engagement
- Media-buying and ROI measurement
- Campaign execution
- Written communication skills to publish thought leadership
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We are one of the few female-led companies to hit a $1 billion valuation and the only Certified B Corporation with those qualifications. Our Series D financing round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Additionally, we feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $115,000 – $137,500 and 8% variable compensation eligibility, as well as company stock options.
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for your future
- 3 weeks of vacation in your first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help you recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, so that you can take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth