Mojo (51-200 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Internal Recruiter for award-winning FinTech – Remote working – £45,000 to £50,000
We’re Mojo Mortgages.
We’re an award-winning start-up recently acquired by RVU – the owners of Uswitch, Money.co.uk and Confused.com – who share our vision to empower customers to make confident mortgage decisions. We’ve done well so far and our customers love us – there’s a 4.8 rating on Trustpilot and 2 British Bank Awards to prove it!
Now we’ve got some really ambitious growth plans as we look to shake-up a trillion-pound sector. We’re a well funded start-up with great access to lots of tech, insight and analysis, but we know we’ll always need to be a people-first company.
And that’ll be down to you.
Yes, we need an experienced recruiter, comfortable with direct sourcing and a track record of using your own initiative to unearth top talent and build future pipelines.
But crucially, we need someone who understands our employees, our people, are what sets us apart – the fuel behind our success.
What you will be doing:
- Owning the end to end recruitment process, companywide, with a hands-on approach to candidate and hiring management engagement.
- Finding ways to improve how we work, attract talent and solve problems.
- Sourcing candidates with a direct hire model and building a pipeline of future talent for more difficult-to-source roles.
- Managing the full recruitment lifecycle from initial enquiry up to onboarding.
- Creating and posting engaging job adverts across boards and social media.
- Screening candidates and supporting with interviews.
- Supporting and guiding hiring managers through an end-to-end recruitment process – both offering market insight while gaining a real understanding for each vacancy.
- Negotiating all offers of employment.
- Supporting the evolution of our employer brand, leveraging insights from candidate interactions, keeping active presence at networking events, meetups, sponsorship events and social media platforms such as Linkedin
- Previous experience in high-volume recruitment, within a fast-paced, results focussed company – recruiting in a Fintech business would be ideal, but not essential.
- Solid understanding of employment legislation regulations around recruitment and selection.
- A focus on driving results, using data and insights to identify areas for improvement and an appetite to get better everyday.
- Experience of using an ATS, such as Workable.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
- An ability to prioritise multiple deliverables at any one time.
- £45,000 to £50,000 based on experience
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Remote working
- Sick pay and sick pay insurance
- Pension via Peoples Pension
- Wellness programme via Able Futures