movingimage (51-200 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
At movingimage, video is what drives us. We are a global leader in delivering secure enterprise video solutions. Simply put, we want to revolutionize the way in which companies use video. Our cloud-based solution is a centralized platform that enables companies to efficiently manage and stream all their video assets for customers, partners, and employees in the best possible quality on any device.
Agile work methodologies and values rest at the core of our cutting-edge products and services; with our very own movingimage Agile Framework. We are continuously looking for curious and creative people to join our team – because at the end of the day innovative teams produce innovative products.
We move videos. Together with you, we will move even more.
As a Talent Acquisition Manager, you will take on the following responsibilities:
- Be the main contact person responsible for the entire recruiting process – including capacity and skill planning together with Leadership Team, defining profiles, designing & publishing job advertisement, interview coordination & onboarding
- Managing relationships with external recruitment agencies
- Optimize the hiring processes and develop new recruiting measures
- Identify suitable candidates within the framework of active sourcing and develop a strong network of passive candidates
- Cooperate closely with our Leadership Team in further development of our recruiting and employer branding strategy
- Support the People Team in developing a value-driven organization and establish a unique company culture that inspires and empowers our team to perform to the best of their abilities
To thrive in the role of Talent Acquisition Manager, you will need:
- 2-3 years of experience in Talent Acquisition in an early-stage start-up or high-performance environment
- Passion for and willingness to develop into broader people topics (culture, development, retention etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A self-starter individual with a high sense of ownership and drive
- University degree, ideally in HR/Business Administration/Social Sciences
- Fluency in English and German language
- Passion for and willingness to develop into broader people topics (culture, development, retention, etc.)
Why you will love working with us:
Culture: We work agile, focusing on cross-team collaboration based on trust and transparency. You are free to introduce your own ideas and make an impact in our diverse and international teams.
Learning & Growth: We support continuous learning through regular 1:1s, feedback conversations, German and English classes and the chance to take part in conferences and trainings.
Balance your Life: We offer flexible working hours adjusted to your schedule. On the top of that, we offer a package of 30 paid vacation days.
Remote-friendly: We have well structured and flexible processes so that we can work from home effectively and enjoy doing it! Hybrid work is the new way of work for us: we combine remote work with some office time to make sure you feel connected & enjoy your freedom at the same time.
Compensation & Benefits: Excellent people deserve great working conditions. We conduct benchmark analyses and run salary cycles regularly to ensure that we pay salaries above the market average. We also offer you a company pension (bAV), which we support with 20%, and subsidize your public transport ticket and Urban Sports Club membership.
Relocation Support: If you are not located in Germany yet, we are happy to support your move with a relocation package to make it as smooth as possible. Besides the package, we also offer administrative support to help with your VISA process etc.