VIVA Creative (51-200 Employees, 67% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
To track, assign, and manage utilization of all internal & external team members, ensuring that projects and project teams are efficiently supported.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure all projects are staffed, leading the staffing process. This involves working directly with team managers to document internal team assignments, manage cross-team assignments, and manage recruiting efforts for freelance team members.
- Work with team managers to monitor internal team bandwidth.
- Create and maintain with assistance from the Resource Coordinator our freelancer database. Including periodic touch-bases to maintain relationships.
- Create and maintain a list of external resources needed for projects for recruitment, prioritize requests. Coordinate and handle reach outs to freelance staff for projects, including fee negotiation. Resource Coordinator can assist with initial reach outs for availability.
- Monitor upcoming project trackers and ensure resource requests are being submitted and fulfilled in a timely manner. Reach out to producers for upcoming projects with incomplete information.
- Attend all project staffing meetings. Lead management and resource team staffing meetings.
- Maintain a list of all current team members and their contract status, including end dates. Prepare for contract ends in advance with leadership teams, extending as appropriate.
- Create and maintain a skills database of talents at VIVA and within our freelancer pool.
- Maintain excellent relationships with team managers, understanding the strengths of their team members to better allocate staff to projects.
- Have a working/high-level understanding of what each team member is doing or will be doing each day based on assignments.
- Manage contracting of freelance team members with assistance from HR and the Resource Coordinator. Communicate contracting progress with show leads, freelancers, accounting, and others as appropriate.
- Help manage priorities for Resource Coordinator.
- B.A./B.F.A/B.S. preferred
- Previous work as a creative agency traffic manager or resource manager preferred.
- Background in a creative or production field required.
- Familiarity with ScreenDragon software preferred.
- Must be comfortable in Keynote, Excel, Slack, Outlook, Google Sheets.
- Self-motivated and able to work efficiently with a remote team.
- Exceptional organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Detail oriented, able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Can-do, results-oriented, positive attitude