WilkinGuttenplanPC (51-200 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
- Manage and coordinate tax compliance, consulting engagements, and various related projects
- Develop and maintain client relationships on day-to-day tax compliance and consulting matters while supporting Partners with execution and development of services
- Perform research and consult on technical tax matters
- Review high net worth individual, S Corp, Partnership, and/or Estate/Trust returns
- Supervise, train, and develop staff while managing engagement workflow and overall team resources
- Maintain knowledge of new tax issues, legislation, and trends to ensure excellent client service
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent field required
- CPA License Required
- 5+ years of progressive tax compliance and consulting experience in public accounting
- Experience supervising, managing teams, and mentoring staff
- Outstanding collaboration, communication, organization, and analytical skills
- Possess and demonstrate strong understanding and alignment with our firm’s core values of Honesty and Candor, Continual Learning, Innovation, Mentorship, Leadership, Team Player and Client Committed.
- We offer a unique culture that emphasizes and values work/life balance including remote work flexibility!
- Our collaborative work environment is strongly committed to your professional growth and success
- We have an extensive Coaching Program designed to prepare you for a life in a dynamic CPA firm
- We have a track record of ranking in the Best Place to Work NJ for the past sixteen years and have won several other awards including #1 in Vault’s Top 3 Internships, Best Firms for Young Accountants, Best Accounting Firms To Work For, and many more!
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
We believe in equal opportunity:
Wilkin & Guttenplan P.C. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.