MAXA Designs (11-50 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Join us at MAXAdesigns.com – One of the most successful design and marketing companies in the United States that has launched initiatives with the most exciting tech startups, enterprise corporations with thousands of employees, publicly traded companies, thought leaders, millionaires, the United Nations, and 1,000 more ambitious entrepreneurs.
We provide the leading enterprise SaaS design editing software for over 100,000+ users and big brands around the nation and we looking for an amazing developer to join us on our pursuit to bring elevated design technology and marketing tools to the world.
## Job Specifics:
We’re excited to partner with an independent full-stack developer with RoR + React experience while this person works with our current dev team and our clients to customize their platform experience through onboarding meetings and email communication. This includes implementing minor features and integrations and fixing some urgent bug. The priority though is to help us onboard new clients and fulfilling their custom development requests. You’ll work directly with the success management team, senior developers, and clients (with clients it would be only tech-related stuff). We expect you to be able to work independently and be qualified enough to implement changes on both front-end and back-end of our platform.
IMPORTANT: You should be able to work during U.S. work hours / time zones and work Monday through Thursday minimum with of 4 hours per day. Friday is optional.
– Ruby on Rails (4+ years)
– Modern JS: TypeScript, ReactJS.
– Basic server management knowledge (NGINX, Deployment process, etc).
– Communication Skills. You’ll need to talk to clients about their tech-related requests, so you should speak english on a decent level and also should be able to clearly explain your ideas.
– Would be great if you have experience in Real-Estate domain, as all of our clients are real estate or mortgage companies and most of features are focused to help their business.
– Would be a plus if you understand SSO (SAML mostly), MLS (RETS/XML feeds/custom APIs) as almost every client has it’s own variation of these and we need to implement it.
## Existing App Stack:
– Rails 5
– HAML, SASS
– PSQL (using schemas for multi-tenancy a lot with the «Apartment» gem)
– Devise, Pundit, ActiveAdmin, Apartment
– AWS EC2/S3/SES
– Gitlab repo with auto-deployment
– Web-based Mobile App for Android/Apple built with React Native.
We hire for careers not jobs. (This is a long term position) – Most of staff has been with the company for 5 years and more. We want MAXA to be your new home and place for growth.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO COMMUNICATE WITH CLIENTS DIRECTLY. It’s totally understandable but this job isn’t all about coding, it’s at least 50% about communication.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU CAN’T WORK DURING U.S. WORK HOURS.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN INDEPENDENT PERSON SO AGENCIES WILL BE IGNORED.
We’re excited to hear from you! Learn more about us and work extraordinary journey at MAXAdesigns.com
– James Wong, CEO & Founder of MAXA