Salesforce (501+ Employees, 32% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Customer Success Group
The Technical Architect is responsible for successfully designing and managing the successful delivery of complex Salesforce solutions for our customers. These technologies include–but are not necessarily limited to Salesforce.com products and APIs, Apex/Visualforce, Lightning, mobile development technologies, and integration/ETL technologies.
You are both a big picture thinker and in-depth problem solver, your knowledge and skills are both broad and deep. You take pride in designing systems that stand up to high volumes and won’t fail at critical points. You have a good mix of technical and enterprise skills when it comes to architecting a solution. The solutions you design are built for the long-term and will scale with the customer’s growth plans seamlessly. You have proven experience integrating systems via API’s as well as a strong development background.
- Collaborate with client stakeholders to define requirements, deliverables, and set and manage expectations
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform
- Lead technical design sessions; architect and document technical solutions aligned with client business objectives; identify gaps between client’s current and desired end states
- Provide oversight and governance of Salesforce projects
- Follow and help define coding standards. Lead code reviews during projects to ensure quality and appropriate design patterns are followed
- Manage the technical delivery of custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce implementation
- Maintain a target billable utilization aligned to the role
- Ability to understand a project and deep dive to debug issues
- From time-to-time, the TA may be expected to partake in other pre-sales activities such as discovery and technical deep-dive sessions, Proof-Of-Concept (POC) development with prospects
- Liaise with Salesforce product teams to support client implementations
- Travels to client sites for projects, estimated 50-75%
- 9-14 years CRM experience with a minimum of 6 years on the Salesforce platform
- Expert level understanding of the Salesforce product suite, including Sales, Service, Community, Marketing, and Community Clouds
- Understanding of systems architecture and ability to design scalable performance-driven solutions
- Understanding of key design patterns and large data volume limitations and best practices
- Understanding of data sharing and visibility considerations and how these play into platform architecture
- Familiarity with platform authentication patterns (SAML, SSO, OAuth)
- Knowledge of data integration tools and experience integrating Salesforce with different business systems (ETL, CPQ, marketing automation, reporting, etc.)
- Strong understanding of environment management, release management, code versioning best practices, and deployment methodologies
- Experience with platform security capabilities (TLS, SSL)
- Expert level experience defining the system architecture landscape, identifying gaps between current and desired end-states, and delivering a comprehensive solution that will enable achievement of the desired business outcomes
- Strong background in design/development of large web-based systems, or complete software product lifecycle exposure
- Active Salesforce certifications or ability to achieve relevant certifications upon hire
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.